the thread about nothing...

What are you supposed to say when a women shows you old *** pictures of her and used to be fine? I know not to say “used to be” and usually I’ll say older(elderly) women ARE fine, but idk what to say to someone my age that gained weight.

Gotta hit em with the Westbrook.
1620854760830.gif

Been in Orlando for 2 weeks now. I need to go home.
Gas, grass, and *** in copious amounts everywhere. Droughts doesnt exist around here evidently.

mask mandate lifted in Ohio June 1 …. And to add a little bit of sauce to it , the governor did this

AND kids under 18 get a chance at a full ride to OSU

pray I got this mil y’all 😩

What are you supposed to say when a women shows you old *** pictures of her and used to be fine? I know not to say “used to be” and usually I’ll say older(elderly) women ARE fine, but idk what to say to someone my age that gained weight.
Nothing. Nothing at all.

Is a response really needed if both of yall know she got big as hell?

"ok then, I see ya" no lies told.
Yea, this is the most that needs to be said.

literally just had the opposite. Chick sent me a pic of when she was slim/thick …. Now she just slim .Works out and all that, wanted to tell her togo eat something and sit down for a minute

personally, I had a lot to say since I work mostly with women. let's see, from saying "Holy S**T, What Happened? , unbelievable, hot damn, Oh La La, there's still a chance, its not too late". here's a fact, women loved to be complimented but don't sound like a creep. problem with me is that sometimes I can be harsh, sarcastic or just downright making fun that a few women find offensive or violated since they also have ego. in general, especially those you knew, it's all done in fun. don't get me wrong, I also show my old pictures as well but the women prefer the old you than the old picture you.

How else are you suppose to practice/prepare for what you should do in the game?

Surely you're not serious? Neither the ball carrier or the tackler knew what they were doing and the answer isn't to have them run around bags full speed at each other especially at that age. You learn by running through technique drills and hitting bags would suffice. There's plenty of other tackling drills that can be used involving the players also.

Back
Top Bottom