the thread about nothing...

It was beh who shared it.

I don't believe you.

I hate talking to CS, especially tech support for my cable. The outsourced people be tryin to sound too cool. They make me want to troll so hard :smh:

I hate talking to CS, especially tech support for my cable. The outsourced people be tryin to sound too cool. They make me want to troll so hard :smh:

Man yes. Both my fuel bands were having problems but each was different and he could just NOT grasp that they were different I was like ok lets do one at a time...just act like there's one and ill surprise you with the other. :smh:

Customer service bothers me because they have to follow so much precise protocol with their verbiage.

actually, the outsourced ones are ok imo, but the 'others' 
mean.gif

once, dude said he was going to transfer me and hung up. lol, it wasn't funny cuz I had been waiting.

mean.gif

once, dude said he was going to transfer me and hung up. lol, it wasn't funny cuz I had been waiting.

I've had way too much trouble with outsourced ones and not being able to understand them.

mean.gif

I've had way too much trouble with outsourced ones and not being able to understand them.

I'm like "huh? Say that louder". I have to raise my voice, talk a little slower, it's frustrating. One time I just hung up because I was so tight.

I have to find my fuel band. I lost it somewhere in my house.

I just got a  knock on the door frmo my neighbor complaining about me singing Backstreet Boys too loudly 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom