the thread about nothing...

You ask I a question. I answer....directly and because I threw in a little joke and now I’m not using logic? If you want to exit the conversation, just stop replying.
You weren't using logic from the jump, which I explained multiple times. The joke had nothing to do with me saying that. :lol:

Got a package coming from Japan. It's going through FedEx Intl. We'll see how long it takes. Ordered on 7/28 (7/29 their time). Currently making its way through their channels. Probably won't get an estimated delivery date until it gets out of customs on U.S. soil.

I don't think people are really meant to co-exist long term whether it is business or relationship. There are some exceptions that defy the odds, but very rare.
I dunno. I think ppl were meant to coexist long term, it's just the time we're in. The way we live our lives now with access to anyone and anything has changed the way we live and look at life as opposed to hundreds to thousands of years ago. It's all about circumstances. If you lived in a real small community long time ago and that's all you knew, then coexisting long term wasn't hard as it was absolutely essential. If you were living a long time ago where basic survival and food was tough to come by and having to defend yourself from outsiders and other tribes were an issue, then coexisting long term with your tribe, partner, and family meant survival.

Put it to you this way, if the zombie apocalypse came today and lasted a hundred years, how much would we value coexisting and long term relationships then? I think if we stripped down everything we built and tore down the facade we surrounded ourselves with, we'll find that real longterm relationships and coexistence is what we crave and value most in life.

yeah I just run a skid steer for a landscaping company and do some gas stations and town homes. It’s good money but I don’t really like doing it.

Is it like a franchise kind of? Like you just buy the truck and they got the whole system in place? Go for it and be the next big worm. :lol:

I’ve always had my cdl you need it for most construction jobs, I have a dump truck that I move machines with as well as haul with at work.

I’d just do some local stuff and be home every night, I’m not about that over the road life.
Driving a skid steer sounds like fun lol. So Mister Softee is a franchise I believe. A refrigerated truck with everything Ice Cream- it's an NYC staple. I believe you either rent the truck or rent the route- not 100% sure on that. Back in my old neighborhood their used to be a guy who drove the truck for years and years. I'd go shoot hoops with the guys and word got out that Mister Softee was handing out more than just a little ice cream...this dude had an entire section of the truck dedicated to drugs. Weed, meth, crack- you name it he had it, was making serious $ too. He was slipping it all at the bottom of the cones underneath all that yummy ice cream :rofl: mans was out here cakin & bakin. One fine day a gentlemen ordered a vanilla softee with a dime of "the good stuff"- only this gentlemen was an undercover DT. They arrested em on the spot-I'll never forget the day. Heard he was in the can for a longgg time. Oh yeah of course you'd already have your CDL in your line of work duhh- silly me. Yeah I seen a pic of your dump truck in post your car- beast! I hear ya staying on the road hauling load after load can get tiresome & also risk of developing back and gut problems from sitting all day. Plus you'd be away from family mostly- pass

**** is so sad man. Kid so insecure of himself he has to abuse an animal smh.

how pepople treat animals is usually a good reflection of who they are as a person:smh:

This is that depressing **** right here man. Can't stand the sight of animal abusers. I hope one day something or someone bigger and stronger gets all up in his face to let him know who's boss- with a few slaps maybe punches to the face to really sink the message in. More cringe are the mfers laughing at this. Poor thing looks downright terrified- hope it bites that pos arm off one day

Driving a skid steer sounds like fun lol. So Mister Softee is a franchise I believe. A refrigerated truck with everything Ice Cream- it's an NYC staple. I believe you either rent the truck or rent the route- not 100% sure on that. Back in my old neighborhood their used to be a guy who drove the truck for years and years. I'd go shoot hoops with the guys and word got out that Mister Softee was handing out more than just a little ice cream...this dude had an entire section of the truck dedicated to drugs. Weed, meth, crack- you name it he had it, was making serious $ too. He was slipping it all at the bottom of the cones underneath all that yummy ice cream :rofl: mans was out here cakin & bakin. One fine day a gentlemen ordered a vanilla softee with a dime of "the good stuff"- only this gentlemen was an undercover DT. They arrested em on the spot-I'll never forget the day. Heard he was in the can for a longgg time. Oh yeah of course you'd already have your CDL in your line of work duhh- silly me. Yeah I seen a pic of your dump truck in post your car- beast! I hear ya staying on the road hauling load after load can get tiresome & also risk of developing back and gut problems from sitting all day. Plus you'd be away from family mostly- pass

what if you get it and you’re selling ice cream and the fiends come zombie walking up thinking you got that work and they’re pissed you’re just selling ice cream? :lol:

I feel like half these uber drivers are trapping it out in the Kia too.

running a skid steer is fine. It’s just sitting in one for 12+ hours sucks, same with anything like a truck too. That’s why I like paving, I get to mix it up and get out of the truck.

I've always wondered where all this vintage footage came from. Like who did the recording and who strapped a gigantic camera to their self and hauled it all the way to such high heights to get the footage? Amazing imo
Surprisingly, they had small hand held 16mm cameras back in the 1920's. The color was added to the first video by the Smithsonian channel.
300px-RobertCapabyGerdaTaro.jpg
s-l400.jpg

1920s-advertisement-for-bell-howell-cine-camera-sold-by-wallace-heaton-E89W86__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom