the thread about nothing...

Circa 2001

This is when Hector & Tito used to sing/spit that real life ish. Song still gives me goosebumps.​

Last edited:
9d9c6a02247c9879466396e22fd3fc6e.jpg

I remember going to Jr high in Chula Vista, Ca, I had a media class where we made stop motion movies. That was a good *** school system.

I want to go vegan for a month, but I don’t even know where to start. I just don’t want to eat salad everyday..

I want to go vegan for a month, but I don’t even know where to start. I just don’t want to eat salad everyday..

Get a good baseline and stock up with proper snacks. I did it for a month ( my wife is vegetarian and i wanted to try out vegan)

Breakfast - Avacado toast (tomato onion jalepeno ) or oatmeal with fruit / clover honey / cinnamon / walnuts or a smoothie
Lunch - Rice / beans / lentils side of pretzel crisps and hummus - sometimes threw some vegan chicken (Gardin) on my rice and beans
Dinner - sweet potatoes were a staple...stuffed with black beans and some tahini. Had a lot of brussel sprouts too.

Snacking was almonds and chocolate chips and a lot of hummus. Plantain chips too became a thing for me. Banana ice cream (freeze bananas and put them in a food processor with a dash of almond milk basically makes a sorbet)

It really wasn't as bad as i thought but you need good give up meals. Like i dont feel like thinking....what can i eat...rice and beans was my go to for that. Add Salsa and i could eat that every meal.

Also Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway...biggest what ifs....honorable mentions to Greg Oden and Brandon Roy

Another what if player would be Michael Dickerson (not saying he was special like GHill or Penny but guy could ball). Had two solid seasons with Vancouver but got hurt the next year. Per his wiki page " Dickerson was one of the few players in the history of the team that publicly expressed they enjoyed their time in Vancouver" hahahaha. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dickerson

Portion control and exercise works, man. Do you have to go vegan due to health reasons or is it personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom