the thread about nothing...

You know how there are those lifelike simulations where they can make a video of fake Obama or something and it looks legit.

That **** is really gonna change the game in everyway when it's perfected. Not just the fake news, but social media influencers are all going to be fake fabricated people by companies who are algorithmically perfect for promoting their product. Once the tech comes out good enough, literally everythings going to just be fake.

You know how there are those lifelike simulations where they can make a video of fake Obama or something and it looks legit.

That **** is really gonna change the game in everyway when it's perfected. Not just the fake news, but social media influencers are all going to be fake fabricated people by companies who are algorithmically perfect for promoting their product. Once the tech comes out good enough, literally everythings going to just be fake.
Deepfakes. And yes they are going to make things very confusing.

LawfulInbornAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Went to the grocery store today and one of the employees was telling someone they had to wear a mask. Instead of arguing with them, he ran back to his car and put on his mask when he came back. Why can’t more people be like that?

I don’t know man, I’ve seen nothing good come out of that situation. It always results in yelling and profanities. Luckily I haven’t seen any violence in person.

Went to the grocery store today and one of the employees was telling someone they had to wear a mask. Instead of arguing with them, he ran back to his car and put on his mask when he came back. Why can’t more people be like that?

A co-worker of mine was telling us of an incident involving her wanna be gangster son at the grocery store two weeks ago. Long story short, he refused to wear a mask inside, told the Manager if he wants to take the situation outside, Manager told the cashier that she still needs to service him.

She tells us he rants endlessly about it's violating his rights, etc...

From what she's told me over the years, dude has always been a little prick.

Saw the same thing occur yesterday at my local supermarket. The customer made no big deal & immediately went to his car and walked back in with a face mask. Good to know there's still other reasonable people around us time to time.
A co-worker of mine was telling us of an incident involving her wanna be gangster son at the grocery store two weeks ago. Long story short, he refused to wear a mask inside, told the Manager if he wants to take the situation outside, Manager told the cashier that she still needs to service him.

Smh...sounds like a wannabe tough guy. I always wondered though in tense situations why do so many people say "wanna take it outside?" lol like why not just start and do whatever is on your mind right then and there. What's the diff if we're outside or inside if hands will be thrown? Being outside- will that enable us to enjoy the weather while we go at each other's necks or something? :lol:

sounds like a kyle

Back
Top Bottom