the thread about nothing...

We know Mike was the 2, Murray probably was spot up shooter type of guard but did Space Jam ever designate the positions of the Toon Squad members? Wouldn't be surprised if Bugs was the point

Went to the grocery store today and one of the employees was telling someone they had to wear a mask. Instead of arguing with them, he ran back to his car and put on his mask when he came back. Why can’t more people be like that?
Most people are like that. Social media isn’t the whole picture of real life.

DyrShkSU0AEzuyL.jpg

Man, yesterday was the most frustrating day ever. First world problems. Mildly inconvenienced.

So I’m scheduled to start my scuba diving pool sessions as part of getting certified for this class. In the online medical questionnaire portion, I accidentally checked a box that said I take medicine for high blood pressure. It says I need to get cleared by my doctor to continue with the class.

I call the diving association and see if they can just reverse the error. Nope. I’ll be on record with the association as having high blood pressure for the rest of my life. There’s no changing the selection. I’ll have to get medically cleared. I need this paperwork filled out TONIGHT.

So Fine, I’ll Call my primary care physician. He’s not in the office. The receptionist tells me the earliest appointment to see him is in 2 weeks. Nobody can help me there, they tell me to try urgent care. No hospital in my city would agree do a physical examination without having previously seen me.

This means I cant attend the first pool session, which means I would be behind in classes. The instructor said it’s not possible to continue with the course after missing a class because of covid, access to the city pool is EXTREMELY limited.

so now I have to get put on a list for the next round of classes.....in OCTOBER. Which means I’ll have to cancel my vacation to be able to attend the classes. And that’s all assuming that my state Doesn’t close city run pools due to the pandemic.

im so pissed. Literally would take 30 seconds for my doctor to sign this paper saying I don’t take high blood pressure meds. I understand that the pandemic has healthcare workers stressed and working to their absolute limits. But jesus, I’m not trying to pass the bar exam here. This isn’t space cadet training or the FBI academy I’m trying to get into. It’s a god damn health questionnaire.

Back
Top Bottom