The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I may have fallen short of acquiring any of my grails thus far, but this piece has curbed my itch for plenty years. Any mid-tier collectors in here?
squale_atmos_50.jpg

give us a white dial sub!

would take a coke bezel too although ill never get my hand on em

I would be shocked if it wasn't a new sub. The teaser has a water theme, all speculation has said that a new sub is on the way, not to mention the other water based ranges have had updates recently (yachtmaster and sea dweller). I really want to see if there are any other innovations outside of the movement and case. It would be cool if we got a improved/textured dial, red text, and maybe some kind of innovation that ensure the crown if oriented correctly.

of course. 2 months after i buy my sub. but its not like i would have gotten a new one anyways i guess :lol:

of course. 2 months after i buy my sub. but its not like i would have gotten a new one anyways i guess :lol:
nothing wrong with yours at all

doubt it will be much of a change at all but yours is a classic and I haven't even seen the new one but id take yours all day over it

this might be useful to some here...

INDUSTRY NEWS - Former Owner of TimeZone and Parcel Pro Launches STAR8Wallet

The No Limit Digital Wallet for Jewelers and Watch Collectors

Former owner of TimeZone and Parcel Pro, Joseph Lam, launches STAR8Wallet (S8W), the newest digital wallet tailored specifically to Jewelers and Watch Collectors. The launch of STAR8Wallet has a mission to be a catalyst in the technological advancement of the Jewelry and Watch industries.

Leading the STAR8Wallet launch is Joseph Lam, the CEO and President of STAR 8 Financial. Lam acquired TimeZone in 2001, where he focused on structural changes such as software advancements and community building. Lam is also known for his work in founding Parcel Pro, the world's leading independent insured shipping provider for the Jewelry and Watch industries.

In 2015, Parcel Pro was acquired by UPS Capital, a subsidiary of United Parcel Service. Here, Lam served as the Regional Asia Pacific Vice President. With a drive to foster innovation and creativity in the Jewelry and Watch industries, and seeing the liquidity issues that plagued fellow traders and collectors, he sought to create a solution that remedied financial burdens from traditional banking and existing payment platform, Lam founded STAR 8 Financial, makers of STAR8Wallet, in December 2016.

"I'm confident that STAR8Wallet will be the solution many Jewelers and Watch Collectors need in a time of technological growth," said Joseph Lam, the President of STAR8Wallet. "I've had over twenty years in the Jewelry and Watch Industries; all this to say I know the value of time and efficiency. STAR8Wallet solves some of the greatest problems in this industry -- you can send and receive a transaction in 15 seconds, and only with verified members in a secure network. Our app's powerful integrations marry efficiency, security, and innovation together as one."

STAR8Wallet is the first no limit digital wallet curated specifically for Jewelers and Watch Collectors. The app offers features such as unlimited transaction amounts, immediate sales without holds, and a low 0.8% fee on the seller's side. Arguably the most revolutionary part of the app is their personal network of carefully vetted users -- all STAR 8 Members are carefully vetted, meaning you can be sure you are transacting with legitimate individuals and businesses.

About STAR 8 Financial and STAR8Wallet:
STAR 8 Financial is the premier payment and financial technology company for the Jewelry and Watch industries. Based in Los Angeles, California, STAR 8 Financial creates innovative digital financial platforms and products that empower the jewelry, watch and luxury goods industries. STAR 8 Financial's flagship product, STAR8Wallet, is the first no-limit digital wallet and mobile transaction app that offers a low 0.8% fee and unlimited transactions 24/7/365 with a proprietary verified network of dealers and traders.

if its a blue sub...

don't we already have one?

at least make this on available to people..

I assumed it would be a ss blue sub, theres only a wg blue sub now right (or a tt blue).

ah yes that's why you barely see anyone with it :lol:

I still want the black one like yours... one day :blush:

I'm still doubting it's gonna be a blue sub.

One thing we can be certain of is it will be a new submariner, most likely a refresh of the date model as well.

Back
Top Bottom