The Top 10 Reasons why BIGGIE IS/WAS THE BEST Vol. Yes I Agree

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This boy said Chuck D is better than B.I.G.

I'm done.

Don't do it to yourself. The day I take a Canadian's opinion seriously on anything besides what kind of maple syrup to put on my pancakes is the day Iread the bible again.

It's cool to be Racist now.
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

The music forum is truly where the intellectual midgets of niketalk congregate.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

since when is knowledge measured in feet and inches?

that analogy sucks...
What a moron
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Duke lost ALL cred saying Mos Def was better than BIG.

Pass the sherm b!!
indifferent.gif

Out of all the ppl on the list u pick Mos?
I wouldn't put him in the GOAT myself but Mos spits, u make it seem like Mos is trash.

Like really Rakim changed rap, If it weren't for Rakim, we'd still have people rapping with the old school Grandmaster Caz type flow.
Kool G and Kane would like to have a word with you.

And Pun is a more talented rapper than Big L.

I don't even see how that is a debate.

I R Andre said he doesn't take white people and Canadians opinions seriously on music.

laugh.gif

*DEAD*.

What? I don't. Don't see whats so funny about that. Neither of you can truly grasp hip-hop its like me trying to speak on Garth brooks, hockey anduniversal health care.

Its a fact that Rakim changed the direction of rap PERIOD
that is non debatable.
its not something ppl have to agree with he changed the formula

It has become the "In" thing to go against the grain these days. That's all this is folks, it not even about presenting an opposing point ofview. It's now about stating thee most outlandish $%+$ you can think of to cause and uproar.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

It has become the "In" thing to go against the grain these days. That's all this is folks, it not even about presenting an opposing point of view. It's now about stating thee most outlandish $%+$ you can think of to cause and uproar.

Well when you're so deeply embedded in the status quo of rap opinions like yourself, I guess giving any contrary opinion to the so called 'grain'would be seen as presenting an opposing view just to start conflict. I actually believe Big isn't all that good- had a good album and an average one, butI'm not a very good rap fan because I actually listen to music and then form my own opinion instead of just agreeing with every one else in fear of gettinga disagreeable emoticon.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Its a fact that Rakim changed the direction of rap PERIOD
that is non debatable.
its not something ppl have to agree with he changed the formula
this is true. not really debatable. Rakim was the first to use his intonation and inflection as an instrument while "rapping". He inother words, fathered modern day flow. How far he took it before people like Kane and newer generations of rappers (like Wu "the smoke from the lyricalblunt makes me *cough*) is debatable though.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

It has become the "In" thing to go against the grain these days. That's all this is folks, it not even about presenting an opposing point of view. It's now about stating thee most outlandish $%+$ you can think of to cause and uproar.

Well when you're so deeply embedded in the status quo of rap opinions like yourself, I guess giving any contrary opinion to the so called 'grain' would be seen as presenting an opposing view just to start conflict. I actually believe Big isn't all that good- had a good album and an average one, but I'm not a very good rap fan because I actually listen to music and then form my own opinion instead of just agreeing with every one else in fear of getting a disagreeable emoticon.

What all of you need to realize is that this REALLY is how he feels. I've had this discussion with him before, given him hard objective proof, and evenkicked knowledge. broken down how the evolution of art works and how the reasons he discredits BIG i.e. how other rappers have since surpased him, are thevery same arguments to support his claim as the GOAT.

But you're not going to change his mind. you're better off just ignoring him and continuing the thread as if he wasn't here
laugh.gif

Oh and for the record Andre's 20.

I haven't read this thread at all, but why do we need 10 reasons? We only need 2 reasons:

1) Ready to Die
2) Life After Death

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

I haven't read this thread at all, but why do we need 10 reasons? We only need 2 reasons:

1) Ready to Die
2) Life After Death

Back
Top Bottom