The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

He already is right up there with Fergie and Pep for me.

Sterling also has like four children already.

I like Napoli's business in the transfer window most. Also Spurs, Norwich, Shakhtar, Juve.

I expect PSV to defeat Milan with Wijnaldum and Maher. Rekik and Willems.

Arsenal could also be challenged.

Did anybody catch that NBC premier league club "selection" show it was pretty good even got my roommate to watch...he's not into footy and I tried to get him on w/ the Gunners but dude ended up going with ManU smhh he's a Yankees fan so I guess I get it :lol: that show was pretty cool I didn't know the history of some of the other clubs NBC is doing big things with the EPL for sure :smokin

Did anybody catch that NBC premier league club "selection" show it was pretty good even got my roommate to watch...he's not into footy and I tried to get him on w/ the Gunners but dude ended up going with ManU smhh he's a Yankees fan so I guess I get it :lol: that show was pretty cool I didn't know the history of some of the other clubs NBC is doing big things with the EPL for sure :smokin

Yea I saw it, pretty good. I love what they are doing and how they are promoting it
BRFDxKICAAEdIrv.jpg:large

BRFCqVACAAAUwG5.jpg:large

Tottenham agree a deal to sign France midfielder Etienne Capoue from Toulouse, reports BBC Sport's David Ornstein.

The 24-year-old is undergoing a medical and Spurs are expected to announce his arrival later on Friday or Saturday.

Good signing for us. Even if Bale leaves, we have become a much better team compared to last year.

Last edited:
Man I got to make a vow to watch more Ligue 1 this season. EPL are on live at ungodly hours of 5 or 6 in the morning for me on The west, for some reason I don't have beIN sport on my Directv so that takes out the Italian league German league. But I at least found a solid streaming website for every league and actually every sport though

Dutch coach van Gaal had some harsh criticism for Wesley Sneijder.... I know Sneijder had some problems with Galatasaray manager Fatih Terim last season too... Sad thing is he's close to 100 caps for the Netherlands with 93.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...-louis-van-gaal-drops-wesley-sneijder?cc=5901

Netherlands drop Wesley Sneijder
August 9, 2013
By ESPN staff

Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal has dropped Galatasaray midfielder Wesley Sneijder from his squad and warned him he must improve his fitness if he wants an international return.

Sneijder, 29, who was replaced as captain by Robin van Persie, will miss the friendly game against Portugal.

The former Real Madrid and Inter Milan man has complained that Van Gaal didn’t call him to explain his omission. However, the coach has stood firm.

"I have the idea he doesn't get it,'' Van Gaal said at a news conference. "Sneijder has to get fit first, and then get in form, he's got to focus himself on that. Then, with his talent, he'll probably play.''

Chelsea new boy Marco van Ginkel is one of five Premier League players in the 22-man squad.

Full Netherlands squad:

Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen (Ajax), Kenneth Vermeer (Ajax), Michel Vorm (Swansea City)

Defenders: Daley Blind (Ajax), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord), Joris Mathijsen (Feyenoord), Paul Verhaegh (Augsburg), Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa), Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord)

Midfielders: Marco van Ginkel (Chelsea), Jonathan de Guzman (Swansea City), Kevin Strootman (AS Roma), Rafael van der Vaart (Hamburger SV), Stijn Schaars (PSV), Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV)

Strikers: Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Schalke), Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce), Jeremain Lens (Dynamo Kiev), Robin van Persie (Manchester United), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich), Ruben Schaken (Feyenoord).

How the F are all you jackholes watching these games in the middle of the day during the work week >:

Man I got to make a vow to watch more Ligue 1 this season. EPL are on live at ungodly hours of 5 or 6 in the morning for me on The west, for some reason I don't have beIN sport on my Directv so that takes out the Italian league German league. But I at least found a solid streaming website for every league and actually every sport though

Which streaming site do you use?

First row sports personally...I was still in school last year so I wasn't paying for extra sports channels :lol: that's how I watched OL and Arsenal matches last season.

Gonna be able to see Arsenal every week in HD though now with NBC :nthat:

I use firstrow also, but the quality is bad sometimes.

Wonder if there is any HD type streams?

I use firstrow also, but the quality is bad sometimes.

Wonder if there is any HD type streams?

It'd be OV if there was. Firstrow gets the job done when I want to watch Bayern Munich and Brazil League games. Hopefully Bundesliga can be picked up by someone else once they are done with GolTV

Couldn't catch the Bayern match because of work.  How'd they play?  What formation did Pep use?

Back
Top Bottom