The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ramsey scored.... someone's gonna die soon
nerd.gif

also
laugh.gif
at Bayern's game, a blocked PK from Muller then immediatly another PK seconds later went thru done by Tyler

Last edited:
Info on pierre-emerick. New dortmond signing? That team is so young and well coached.
Yea he's a new Dortmund signing, he's Gabonese/French and played for Saint-Etienne last year in Ligue Un. Jurgen Klopp knows what he's doing

They also got that CAM from Shakhtar, forgot his name (crazy long name) but I seem some videos, looks legit. He's taking over Gotze's spot.

Dortmund may be even better this year.

They also got that CAM from Shakhtar, forgot his name (crazy long name) but I seem some videos, looks legit. He's taking over Gotze's spot.

Dortmund may be even better this year.
yea dude has a weird name :lol:
I don't wanna get too carried away saying they are better than last year. But from the players they have signed, it looks like it on paper.

By the way, I was watching some Jackson Martinez hilights and he's :pimp:
He looks Dominican, I was surprised to find out he's actually Colombian :wow:

Im telling yall, Bayern are gonna need some adjustment time with Guardiola. Dortmund are a machine that are not gonna wait around for Bayern to get used to the new formations, styles of play etc. Dortmund are my favorites to win the Bundesliga this year

Not much of a highlight but figured I would post it anyway

But I've heard mixed things about the player, mainly plays as a CDM/Deep lying play maker but can play a more advanced role. Some say he's the real deal and others say he's rather overrated and isn't that good.
But him being on trial and playing in a preseason match is rather telling

Our long balls were really precise today. I'm really hoping we can keep that up. If Rambo keeps playing this way, he's gonna have a great season

Last edited:
Community Shield

Manchester United starting XI: David De Gea, Rafael, Nemanja Vidic, Phil Jones, Patrice Evra, Ryan Giggs, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Wilfried Zaha, Robin Van Persie, Danny Welbeck

Wigan starting XI: Scott Carson, Emrson Boyce, James Perch, Leon Barnett, Stephen Crainey, James McCarthy, Ben Watson JamesMcArthur, Shaun Maloney, Grant Holt, James McClean

Zaha, RVP & Welbz... interesting.

Last edited:
Are Man U planning on playing a 4-3-3 for the season like they are now?

If so, might as well just get rid of Rooney since he doesn't want to be there.

RVP!!!  Lucky deflection, really!  

EDIT ~ Valencia on for more of a 4-4-2...  I missed bits of the 1st half, but was Zaha more wide or forward?

Last edited:
Van der Vaart making it 1-1... Penalty well taken...

This match just got very interesting...

I'm watching the preview show on NBC sports and their commentators are already better than Fox Soccer's. NBC has impressed me so far.

Anything beats Wynalda and Warren Barton though

Back
Top Bottom