The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Galaxy's Zardes had a wide open shot & he passed it up... Think he needs to focus less on hair & more on shooting drills...

Last edited:
Landon with a nice left foot shot from 20 yards out . sept 21st ill be at the galaxy vs sounders havnt been there since the final almost 2 years now .
edit : hat trick!!!

Last edited:
^50% chance I'll be at that match too.

And agreed on Zardes. Never saw the hype in him at all

Don't forget the debut of ESPN FC tonight on ESPN2 @ 10PM ET(after the Galaxy/Dallas FC game). There will be a 30 minute show Mon-Fri @ 5:30PM ET & an hour show on Sundays @ 12AM.

thanks man

Yeah too much yackety yack especially from lalas... Didn't even show any League Un highlights from today or Budesliga... WTH?!?!

& that Marcotti dude gives me the heebie jeebies the way he stares at the camera...

Last edited:
Damn sounds like I didn't miss much :lol: I was fixed on AMC for breaking bad and the new show, maybe it'll pick up steam? I'd give it a week or so to find its footing but Lalas is insanely annoying

RT @PCarrESPN Additional Bundesliga & MLS content will be in the expanded midnight ET re-air of ESPNFC.
Didn't see it but I guess I'll watch it at midnight. I hate Lalas :smh:
Edit- @PCarrESPN Yes, Monaco & PSG highlights/discussion. RT @NY_Philosophy: Will there be any Ligue 1 content?

@Decker80 According to reports from the Ivory Coast, Arsenal will trial Cameroonian defensive midfielder Michel N'Dougsa Mvondo for the next week..The 20-year-old is currently playing for Ivorian side ASEC Mimosas. The player would be allowed to move clubs for a fee of around $500,000

Last edited:
Zakaria Bakkali's hat-trick

Another upcoming Belgian talent Youri Tielemans, 16 years old, plays for Anderlecht

Last edited:
The show was okay. Needs improvement, obviously. The Ronaldo and Messi debate was so ESPN First Take typical.

However I'm glad football has a show, a daily show at that (on ESPN). It'll improve, trial and error.

Last edited:
Eto'oooo? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So Eto'o is on the way out huh?

Rumors are Napoli, Inter, or Chelsea (if Rooney doesn't go).

I'm predicting 55 goals between Cavani and Ibra. On paper Monaco should be getting 2nd. I see themreplace OM in Le Classique pretty soon.
I don't agree, I see there being a clash between these two. Edinson is a ball hog which was permitted at Napoli because the team played for him, but he would moan and complain every time a team mate didn't pass to him in the box. The minute he trys that with Ibra, he'll get a backhand slap. Plus Lavezzi and Edi hated each other at Napoli.... I'll be looking forward to that project flopping and OL winning the title!

I can't see Eto'o going back to Inter. Before Gervinho went there, I could've seen Eto'o go to Roma. He might end up @ Chelsea depending how much Kerimov & his Eagles want for him. Napoli are apparently in the mix as are the LA Galaxy although I can't see him in the MLS.

Another casualty of the supposed Anzhi Makhachkala purge might be Brazilian midfielder Willian (formally of Shakhtar Donetsk). Man City & PSG are said to be interested.

Last edited:
On a Sidenote no one actually believes the bullcr4p rumours that @indykalia posts do you?

Just he has been found out to be a fraud yet he has 78,000 followers, Crazy :smh:

Anyone else think there's been an RVP effect on the way transfers are being dealt with?

Clubs seem to be even more reluctant than in the past to sell to rivals. I can't see Rooney going to Chelsea (both clubs are competing for 1st place) or Suarez to Arsenal (both clubs competing for 4th CL spot., no disrespect gooners :lol: )

Although I don't think it will happen, I can't see any fit for Rooney outside of Chelsea. He wants to play 1st team football and wants to play for a side that can compete for first place in its respective league to show up his old club.

The more I think about it, the more I believe Rooney will remain in Old Trafford just because there's no other move that makes sense. As absurd as it might sound, I'd love to see a loan deal to a club outside of England that can afford his wages (Bayern, Real, even Monaco.) I think a season away from one another would be healthy for both parties and buy time to figure out what to do going forward. The only issue with that if your ManU is that you lose depth up front and don't receive transfer funds to bring in a replacement with, but the positive is that you get more PT for the young bucks, avoid the circus, heal any damage that might have been done, and potentially see him regain his usual form if his mind gets right, all while getting his huge salary off the books for a year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom