The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Oh my god, I forgot how much I hate Di Maria's face. He def has that type of face you just want to punch.

Last edited:
How on earth do Ashley Young and Anderson get game time but Willy Z is still training with reserves.

:smh:

Marlo... just splendid. 
eyes.gif

There were a couple of reports the other day about stadiums in Brazil being behind schedule. Not really a surprise, don't think it got posted in here.

This morning, though, major section of the roof at stadium built to host opener in Sao Paulo collapsed, at least 3 workers dead.

View media item 671150
I'm no engineer, but that doesn't look like it's an easy thing to fix... :x

Edit - I get the impression that a lot of this construction is being rushed & not really being thoroughly inspected. I'd actually be slightly afraid of going to one of these stadiums for fear of it collapsing when massive amount of supporters starting jumping up & down...

Last edited:
Joe Hart must be disappointed.

Pantillimon has been keeping clean sheets for a minute now, and suddenly Hart gets a chance and lets 2 through...

There were a couple of reports the other day about stadiums in Brazil being behind schedule. Not really a surprise, don't think it got posted in here.

This morning, though, major section of the roof at stadium built to host opener in Sao Paulo collapsed, at least 3 workers dead.

View media item 671150

Edit - I get the impression that a lot of this construction is being rushed & not really being thoroughly inspected. I'd actually be slightly afraid of going to one of these stadiums for fear of it collapsing when massive amount of supporters starting jumping up & down...

Say the stadiums don't get completed or are deemed unsafe, what happens then?

View media item 671150

Say the stadiums don't get completed or are deemed unsafe, what happens then?

One big party in South Africa :lol:

:nerd:

Uber Football Facts ‏@UberFotbalFacts 27m
Manchester United are the first team to reach 40 away wins in the Champions League.

Back
Top Bottom