The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Dzeko on his way to City soon?

We know that Adebayor and Santa Cruz are probably leaving but I guess the Dzeko signing means Tevez will be gone in the summer. I cant see Tevez or Balotelli being happy about coming off the bench.

Dzeko on his way to City soon?

We know that Adebayor and Santa Cruz are probably leaving but I guess the Dzeko signing means Tevez will be gone in the summer. I cant see Tevez or Balotelli being happy about coming off the bench.

^^^ The story is all over the place dawg...

What am I watching here? Arshavin and Bendtner putting in inspired performances. 1 more goal and we lock up these 3 pts.

What am I watching here? Arshavin and Bendtner putting in inspired performances. 1 more goal and we lock up these 3 pts.

We were down early but thanks to a great goal by Arshavin and another from Bentner were up 2-1 at half.

We were down early but thanks to a great goal by Arshavin and another from Bentner were up 2-1 at half.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Yeah...but we been hearing that for months.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Yeah...but we been hearing that for months.

I dont think supporting Arsenal is gonna be good for my long term health
mad.gif

Big win against Chelsea on Monday and now we let 10-man Wigan equalize late in the match
mad.gif

BTW, why did Wenger sub off Wilshere when he was subbed on to start the 2nd half?

I dont think supporting Arsenal is gonna be good for my long term health
mad.gif

Big win against Chelsea on Monday and now we let 10-man Wigan equalize late in the match
mad.gif

BTW, why did Wenger sub off Wilshere when he was subbed on to start the 2nd half?

Typical Arsenal...

Major win vs. Chelsea followed by dropped points against a 10-man team sitting in the relegation zone.

Our set piece defending has been poor all season.

The ref didnt call that foul inside the box on Walcott and that blatant Wigan handball but our poor defending is what ultimately cost us.

Typical Arsenal...

Major win vs. Chelsea followed by dropped points against a 10-man team sitting in the relegation zone.

Our set piece defending has been poor all season.

The ref didnt call that foul inside the box on Walcott and that blatant Wigan handball but our poor defending is what ultimately cost us.

That Dzeko to City rumour has been going on for a while. All kinds of variants. Don't believe it till you see it. This guy has been transfered to just about every major club in Europe, I think that Barca and Inter are the only two huge clubs that I didn't read any stories about him going to. Just to be clear, this story today is not a story of him going to Man City, it's a story of Man City offering 30 mil (+ another 5 mil if he's a good investment) for him.

That Dzeko to City rumour has been going on for a while. All kinds of variants. Don't believe it till you see it. This guy has been transfered to just about every major club in Europe, I think that Barca and Inter are the only two huge clubs that I didn't read any stories about him going to. Just to be clear, this story today is not a story of him going to Man City, it's a story of Man City offering 30 mil (+ another 5 mil if he's a good investment) for him.

Arsenal  
30t6p3b.gif

Just when you think they're finally ready to step up and be counted as a legitimate contender, they exhibit their typical chokery and lack of focus.

Let's go find some more slow, French defenders during the transfer window, shall we?

Arsenal  
30t6p3b.gif

Just when you think they're finally ready to step up and be counted as a legitimate contender, they exhibit their typical chokery and lack of focus.

Let's go find some more slow, French defenders during the transfer window, shall we?

That was bad but that seems to happen every so often if  you don't close a team out.  Just like the Sunderland game when we dropped pts in stoppage time.  Utd has been doing this constantly all season also.  I thought it was going to be tough after an emotional win to come back and play up to standard and we obviously didin't.  We hopefully will recover by Saturday. This Christmas period is brutal on a team.

That was bad but that seems to happen every so often if  you don't close a team out.  Just like the Sunderland game when we dropped pts in stoppage time.  Utd has been doing this constantly all season also.  I thought it was going to be tough after an emotional win to come back and play up to standard and we obviously didin't.  We hopefully will recover by Saturday. This Christmas period is brutal on a team.

Back
Top Bottom