The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by tonton32

Milan Confirm Ronaldinho Will Leave The Club In January

"We mutually agreed that Ronaldinho will leave Milan in January. Now he had no desire to train because he no longer felt he was a part of the project," Galliani was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

"Now he will return to Brazil and be sold. To who? Whoever 
offers the most money."

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]he should just go back to Grêmio[/font]
i just got a ronaldinho milan jersey for christmas
laugh.gif
oh well, still a sick jersey 

Originally Posted by black chiney

^ Damn...but yeah he's most likely going to Gremio

shouldnt be that bad of a move in my opinion..he gets to go back home where he'll be treated like the God that he really is, in a league that has class football. Plus, he'll be getting paid quite well, lets not ignore the signs pointing towards Brazils economic growth, some people are getting rich there fast, trust me.  
Still its always sad acknowledging the come down of such a great icon and player. it was hard with o fenomeno, figo, rui costa, zizou, and now dinho
tired.gif

x4q5ax.jpg

Originally Posted by black chiney

^ Damn...but yeah he's most likely going to Gremio

shouldnt be that bad of a move in my opinion..he gets to go back home where he'll be treated like the God that he really is, in a league that has class football. Plus, he'll be getting paid quite well, lets not ignore the signs pointing towards Brazils economic growth, some people are getting rich there fast, trust me.  
Still its always sad acknowledging the come down of such a great icon and player. it was hard with o fenomeno, figo, rui costa, zizou, and now dinho
tired.gif

x4q5ax.jpg

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wouldnt be mad if he went back to barca
happy.gif
laugh.gif
and play even less than he was at Milan.  These Brazil dudes just go back and play in Brazil and there is some good football over there.  I am sure dinho will be just fine.  It's like a seniors league.  I know Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos is over there.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wouldnt be mad if he went back to barca
happy.gif
laugh.gif
and play even less than he was at Milan.  These Brazil dudes just go back and play in Brazil and there is some good football over there.  I am sure dinho will be just fine.  It's like a seniors league.  I know Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos is over there.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

These Brazil dudes just go back and play in Brazil and there is some good football over there.  
i was watching some highlights the other time and i agree with you...
maybe for some of those players it's a ticket to the big clubs in Europe if they play well...

Originally Posted by babam11218719

These Brazil dudes just go back and play in Brazil and there is some good football over there.  
i was watching some highlights the other time and i agree with you...
maybe for some of those players it's a ticket to the big clubs in Europe if they play well...

Unfortunately Ronaldinho fell off around the 2006 WC. He had a great run leading up to that tournament but I think he ran out of gas. He had a good 2007 as well but he wasnt the same player he was between 04-06. He basically lost motivation, partied, and turned into Ronaldo.

Last time I checked the highest earning footballers list he was making around $20m a year in salary and endorsements...and this is a guy that's clearly been past his prime for 3+ years now. I'm sure he could make a ton of dough playing in the MLS or in some oil rich nation but he seems like the type of guy that wants to relax, lay back, play some beach volleyball in a tight speedo and occasionally show up to football matches after coming home around 4am the night before
pimp.gif

Unfortunately Ronaldinho fell off around the 2006 WC. He had a great run leading up to that tournament but I think he ran out of gas. He had a good 2007 as well but he wasnt the same player he was between 04-06. He basically lost motivation, partied, and turned into Ronaldo.

Last time I checked the highest earning footballers list he was making around $20m a year in salary and endorsements...and this is a guy that's clearly been past his prime for 3+ years now. I'm sure he could make a ton of dough playing in the MLS or in some oil rich nation but he seems like the type of guy that wants to relax, lay back, play some beach volleyball in a tight speedo and occasionally show up to football matches after coming home around 4am the night before
pimp.gif

Happy New Year fellas. 8 Premiership fixtures today!
EDIT ~ Rooney, Rooney, Rooney!  Shoddy defending, but I'll take it!

EDIT 2 ~ $%&# me, what a goal.
30t6p3b.gif

Happy New Year fellas. 8 Premiership fixtures today!
EDIT ~ Rooney, Rooney, Rooney!  Shoddy defending, but I'll take it!

EDIT 2 ~ $%&# me, what a goal.
30t6p3b.gif

Oooo... that's a penalty. Lucky boy, that Neviller.

West Brom's attacking plan should be to target Neville.

Oooo... that's a penalty. Lucky boy, that Neviller.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

exactly what i was worried about as soon as i saw his name on the team sheet.
and no doubt that was a penalty.Utd off the hook for now.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

exactly what i was worried about as soon as i saw his name on the team sheet.
and no doubt that was a penalty.Utd off the hook for now.

Back
Top Bottom