The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Obertan is useless.
not totally...
he's got good pace but he's not assured...his passing/delivery leaves much to be desired...
That was what I was mainly referring to... he gets himself into good positions but his passing has just been dreadful.  
The boy has had his moments, but today he's been useless.

Oh $#%&, that was a screaming header.

EDIT ~ Chicharito and Rooney... this'll be interesting.  Obertan... just not your day.

EDIT 2 ~ $%&# me... 
mad.gif
  Rio left hanging.

EDIT 3 ~ What the hell was that?  He struck the PK with his heel!!!  

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Obertan is useless.
not totally...
he's got good pace but he's not assured...his passing/delivery leaves much to be desired...
That was what I was mainly referring to... he gets himself into good positions but his passing has just been dreadful.  
The boy has had his moments, but today he's been useless.

Oh $#%&, that was a screaming header.

EDIT ~ Chicharito and Rooney... this'll be interesting.  Obertan... just not your day.

EDIT 2 ~ $%&# me... 
mad.gif
  Rio left hanging.

EDIT 3 ~ What the hell was that?  He struck the PK with his heel!!!  

The Little Pea! Mind you, there wasn't any defense but... The Little Pea!
#!*&% another Rooney injury...? 
frown.gif

WTH?  Magic sponge.

The Little Pea! Mind you, there wasn't any defense but... The Little Pea!
#!*&% another Rooney injury...? 
frown.gif

WTH?  Magic sponge.

phew...so glad to hear the final whistle...
West Brom played really,really well...that penalty miss by Odemwingie pretty much turned the match in Utd's favour...

phew...so glad to hear the final whistle...
West Brom played really,really well...that penalty miss by Odemwingie pretty much turned the match in Utd's favour...

^ It's true, Ol' Harry wants Becks at the Lane! Lol.

New year, same result. 'Pool down 0-1 against Bolton.

^ It's true, Ol' Harry wants Becks at the Lane! Lol.

New year, same result. 'Pool down 0-1 against Bolton.

Obertan is useless.
I was very impressed when I watched him play a couple of games in a row a few months ago. He looks like he's going to be a good player but as you said he is a bit unpolished.

He could be worse...like Bebe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obertan is useless.
I was very impressed when I watched him play a couple of games in a row a few months ago. He looks like he's going to be a good player but as you said he is a bit unpolished.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Obertan is useless.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol... no, no, like I mentioned before, he's had his moments and some great performances earlier this season.  Today he was just not feelin' it.  
Hey, hey, with a record like Sir Alex's, he's entitled to a signing like Bebe's...
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Obertan is useless.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol... no, no, like I mentioned before, he's had his moments and some great performances earlier this season.  Today he was just not feelin' it.  
Hey, hey, with a record like Sir Alex's, he's entitled to a signing like Bebe's...
frown.gif

laugh.gif

1-0 up at half by a deflected FK by RVP. We've had many other chances but we havent been very good in the final third.

Lets go gunners!

1-0 up at half by a deflected FK by RVP. We've had many other chances but we havent been very good in the final third.

Lets go gunners!

Back
Top Bottom