The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Nice goal!
pimp.gif
Nasri

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ It's true, Ol' Harry wants Becks at the Lane! Lol.

New year, same result. 'Pool down 0-1 against Bolton.

apparently Beckham also wants the move to happen. Seems close to a done deal.
We don't really need him.. but i guess his experience alone makes this a decent transfer

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ It's true, Ol' Harry wants Becks at the Lane! Lol.

New year, same result. 'Pool down 0-1 against Bolton.

apparently Beckham also wants the move to happen. Seems close to a done deal.
We don't really need him.. but i guess his experience alone makes this a decent transfer

torres showed flashes of his old self this game. hope he's getting back in form, i thought he'd be back after his brace in nov. but then he went back to being a ghost on the pitch.

i know beckham always said its man u or nobody in england but tottenham would be such a dope team to play for this year. dont know how he could turn it down.

torres showed flashes of his old self this game. hope he's getting back in form, i thought he'd be back after his brace in nov. but then he went back to being a ghost on the pitch.

i know beckham always said its man u or nobody in england but tottenham would be such a dope team to play for this year. dont know how he could turn it down.

He's a North London boy, so I guess that counts for something.

Anyway, Villa up 2-1 against Chelski... Lolz.

He's a North London boy, so I guess that counts for something.

Anyway, Villa up 2-1 against Chelski... Lolz.

Not gonna jinx it...

Chelsea look amazing out there...

They look like they're gonna score 4 goals in the final 15 mins of this match...

nerd.gif

Not gonna jinx it...

Chelsea look amazing out there...

They look like they're gonna score 4 goals in the final 15 mins of this match...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

he gets to maintain a high level of fitness,stay in London and Spurs gets to sell some lots and lots of jerseys...
it's a win-win situation for both parties...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

he gets to maintain a high level of fitness,stay in London and Spurs gets to sell some lots and lots of jerseys...
it's a win-win situation for both parties...

*@%#...I knew it...Even my reverse jinx didnt work
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The way Chelsea were playing you knew they were gonna break through
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*@%#...I knew it...Even my reverse jinx didnt work
mad.gif
mad.gif