The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Lol... Wolves this time eh?

But will be watching Man $hitty vs the Gooners...
Ohh... Nasri limping around though.

Lol... Wolves this time eh?

But will be watching Man $hitty vs the Gooners...
Ohh... Nasri limping around though.

Who's gonna get fired first, Carlo or Roy?
eek.gif
 What a 2nd goal by Blackburn (Benjianni) against 'Pool.  Turns and shoots.  

Who's gonna get fired first, Carlo or Roy?
eek.gif
 What a 2nd goal by Blackburn (Benjianni) against 'Pool.  Turns and shoots.  

Originally Posted by JaFlash

arsenal is so unlucky

looks like one of those games

could have like 3 goals right now

Agreed. Were playing well be we've been really unlucky, hopefully we can keep up the play we had in the first half.

arsenal is so unlucky

Agreed. Were playing well be we've been really unlucky, hopefully we can keep up the play we had in the first half.

arsenal is so unlucky

arsenal is so unlucky

Walcott is a very frustrating player to watch. He always gets himself in good positions but 90% of the time he makes the wrong decision with the ball at his feet. As much as he's improved this season he still has a ton of work ahead of him if he wants to be a top player.

Walcott is a very frustrating player to watch. He always gets himself in good positions but 90% of the time he makes the wrong decision with the ball at his feet. As much as he's improved this season he still has a ton of work ahead of him if he wants to be a top player.

1st half... ridiculous. 2nd half... shaping up to be just as ridiculous. Arsenal needs to capitalize on some of these chances asap.

i dont like wallcott at all
At all? Damn. I mean he's got some work to do, but it's not like he's hopeless like Bendtner...

1st half... ridiculous. 2nd half... shaping up to be just as ridiculous. Arsenal needs to capitalize on some of these chances asap.

i dont like wallcott at all
At all? Damn. I mean he's got some work to do, but it's not like he's hopeless like Bendtner...

Back
Top Bottom