The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Jo
30t6p3b.gif

I would love it if we sold Kalou this month, he wants to play for Arsenal, and Wenger likes him, maybe a £100,000 transfer could get the job done.

P.S. I hate Kalou

I would love it if we sold Kalou this month, he wants to play for Arsenal, and Wenger likes him, maybe a £100,000 transfer could get the job done.

P.S. I hate Kalou

yeah, hes so selfish, like the goal against chelsea, he was just sitting there with his hands up and after the goal he was just shaking his head...

yeah, hes so selfish, like the goal against chelsea, he was just sitting there with his hands up and after the goal he was just shaking his head...

Every time I feel bad about being an Arsenal fan I just remember it cant be as bad as being a Liverpool supporter.

Blackburn are taking a dump on Liverpool right now. Hodgson is probably gone in the coming days.

Every time I feel bad about being an Arsenal fan I just remember it cant be as bad as being a Liverpool supporter.

Blackburn are taking a dump on Liverpool right now. Hodgson is probably gone in the coming days.

Man City are a joke. How you gonna spend hundreds of millions of pounds just to park the bus for 90 minutes?

Wenger with his clueless substitutions as usual. Lazy a.ss Arshavin on for Walcott and subbing on Bendtner to use him as a LW? What kind of nonsense is that?

Usually I am ecstatic when Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham lose but this draw feels like a loss. We dominated for 90 minutes at home against the 2nd ranked team in the league and came away with nothing
mad.gif

Man City are a joke. How you gonna spend hundreds of millions of pounds just to park the bus for 90 minutes?

Wenger with his clueless substitutions as usual. Lazy a.ss Arshavin on for Walcott and subbing on Bendtner to use him as a LW? What kind of nonsense is that?

Usually I am ecstatic when Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham lose but this draw feels like a loss. We dominated for 90 minutes at home against the 2nd ranked team in the league and came away with nothing
mad.gif

Wolves 
pimp.gif

Gunners
30t6p3b.gif

Cant believe they couldnt get ONE goal out of all these #%!@##$ chances. Ridiculous. And I cant believe Sagna and the other kid got red cards for their little confrontation. Arshavin and Bendtner need to leave England. I cant stand seeing them play at the same time. Or at all.

Just so many things about this game that make me
30t6p3b.gif

Wolves 
pimp.gif

Gunners
30t6p3b.gif

Cant believe they couldnt get ONE goal out of all these #%!@##$ chances. Ridiculous. And I cant believe Sagna and the other kid got red cards for their little confrontation. Arshavin and Bendtner need to leave England. I cant stand seeing them play at the same time. Or at all.

Just so many things about this game that make me
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom