The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

...with 15mins left Chelsea has put 5 goals past Ipswich at Stamford Bridge..  
fulltime: 7-0
sick.gif

and Tevez puts City 2-1 up just before halftime...

anyway,it's 1am here and that's all the football i'm gonna watch tonight... *sleepy*

what a game for real madrid. 3 goal from ronaldo and a nice cross from ronaldo to connect with kaka for the goal

what a game for real madrid. 3 goal from ronaldo and a nice cross from ronaldo to connect with kaka for the goal

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

lol @ mourinho taunting the other bench
Yeah, what was the deal with that?  I saw the aftermath, with subs and assistant coaches being restrained.  What did he do?

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

lol @ mourinho taunting the other bench
Yeah, what was the deal with that?  I saw the aftermath, with subs and assistant coaches being restrained.  What did he do?

^ pretty much after kaka scored. mourinho went to the other bench and was clapping "at the fans" that were behind villareals bench. and one of the subs threw a water bottle at him haha

^ pretty much after kaka scored. mourinho went to the other bench and was clapping "at the fans" that were behind villareals bench. and one of the subs threw a water bottle at him haha

milan vs udinese one of the games of the year so far. pato is back and cassano is fitting in very well.

seedorf and bonera on the other hand, those guys do not belong on the field for milan.

milan vs udinese one of the games of the year so far. pato is back and cassano is fitting in very well.

seedorf and bonera on the other hand, those guys do not belong on the field for milan.

Damn it, I missed the Milan vs. Udinese match
mad.gif

I saw the highlights and the fans were giving it to grandpa Seedorff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else think Napoli are the most entertaining team in Italy? They have a South American kind of feel to them and everyone on their team likes to get forward. Cavani has been brilliant all season long and Lavezzi is like a poor man's Tevez.

mad.gif

I saw the highlights and the fans were giving it to grandpa Seedorff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else think Napoli are the most entertaining team in Italy? They have a South American kind of feel to them and everyone on their team likes to get forward. Cavani has been brilliant all season long and Lavezzi is like a poor man's Tevez.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mad.gif

I saw the highlight

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mad.gif

I saw the highlight

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyone else think Inter can make it close atop Serie A? 11 points may be too much to make up overall but the club seems reinvigorated under Leonardo. 
Villarreal certainly made life hard at the Bernabeu today but we got the 3 points thanks to Ronaldo's world-class scoring ability. Another hat-trick for one of the best players in the world. I'm glad Kaka scored as well, our side looked uninspired pretty much the entire first half. CR7's agent released a statement declaring the Portuguese international the best footballer of all-time over Pele, Maradona, and Messi. Do with it as you wish. April 17th is looming larger and larger for the Spanish title.

President Florentino Perez is sticking to his guns about not adding a striker in the current transfer window and I believe Mourinho accepts this fact unfortunately. Higuain's back is a problem and Benzema has simply been outclassed. I wonder if an Adebayor loan is still a possibility. There's a rumor floating around that Madrid would try adding Steven Gerrard 
laugh.gif

I personally believe Suarez to Spurs is going to happen very soon, he handed the captaincy over to Stekelenburg already. 

Anyone else think Inter can make it close atop Serie A? 11 points may be too much to make up overall but the club seems reinvigorated under Leonardo. 
Villarreal certainly made life hard at the Bernabeu today but we got the 3 points thanks to Ronaldo's world-class scoring ability. Another hat-trick for one of the best players in the world. I'm glad Kaka scored as well, our side looked uninspired pretty much the entire first half. CR7's agent released a statement declaring the Portuguese international the best footballer of all-time over Pele, Maradona, and Messi. Do with it as you wish. April 17th is looming larger and larger for the Spanish title.

President Florentino Perez is sticking to his guns about not adding a striker in the current transfer window and I believe Mourinho accepts this fact unfortunately. Higuain's back is a problem and Benzema has simply been outclassed. I wonder if an Adebayor loan is still a possibility. There's a rumor floating around that Madrid would try adding Steven Gerrard 
laugh.gif

I personally believe Suarez to Spurs is going to happen very soon, he handed the captaincy over to Stekelenburg already. 

Back
Top Bottom