The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

^

Omar Salgado going #1

pimp.gif

usa+v+china+-+elite.jpg

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone else even remotely interested in the MLS Superdraft? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i followed it. even thought about making an official post on NT just to get clowned
laugh.gif

I dont think enough people would have cared for any clowning to happen
laugh.gif

My homie went in the 3rd though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i followed it. even thought about making an official post on NT just to get clowned
laugh.gif

I dont think enough people would have cared for any clowning to happen
laugh.gif

My homie went in the 3rd though
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
A few of the homies from Cal got drafted. My dude Demit
pimp.gif

I'm kind of torn over what I want for Rooney. I don't really want a League 1 reject to prosper in MLS but at the same time if he continues to bring exposure to the league that would be good too.

and how can you not like Mess? He seems like such a a regular dude that also happens to look like a little kid and be insanely gifted.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
A few of the homies from Cal got drafted. My dude Demit
pimp.gif

I'm kind of torn over what I want for Rooney. I don't really want a League 1 reject to prosper in MLS but at the same time if he continues to bring exposure to the league that would be good too.

and how can you not like Mess? He seems like such a a regular dude that also happens to look like a little kid and be insanely gifted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say he was a reject...he had a contract offer from Macclesfield Town and a few others I believe.  He's only 20, basically a child. 

And for what its worth, the level of tactical skill and individual skill in MLS is probably on the same level of Macclesfield Town. 

As for Klose to Madrid, I'm not sure why he's getting looked at?  He's definitely cup tied (played in the group stages), so I'm not sure why Madrid are looking at him.  Of course, he'd help in the league, but they will still face the same striker shortage in Europe.  Its next to impossible to find a proven player in January that isn't cup tied.  Even Adebyuor would be a bad addition. 

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say he was a reject...he had a contract offer from Macclesfield Town and a few others I believe.  He's only 20, basically a child. 

And for what its worth, the level of tactical skill and individual skill in MLS is probably on the same level of Macclesfield Town. 

As for Klose to Madrid, I'm not sure why he's getting looked at?  He's definitely cup tied (played in the group stages), so I'm not sure why Madrid are looking at him.  Of course, he'd help in the league, but they will still face the same striker shortage in Europe.  Its next to impossible to find a proven player in January that isn't cup tied.  Even Adebyuor would be a bad addition. 

I know many on this thread are premier league and la liga snobs but as a guatemalan/argentinian american i am excited to watch guatemala in the central american nat team cup this week. Any salvadoreans, panamanians, costa ricans, or hondurans watching it this weekend?

Im excited cuz we got "the fish" back and new unis bby umbro?
files.php

i liked our puma unis better but ohwell

pescado.jpg

after this tourny its the Gold Cup this summer and the Copa America for me....I love international soccer  

Copa-America-2011-Argentina.jpg
gold_cup_2011.jpg

I know many on this thread are premier league and la liga snobs but as a guatemalan/argentinian american i am excited to watch guatemala in the central american nat team cup this week. Any salvadoreans, panamanians, costa ricans, or hondurans watching it this weekend?

files.php

pescado.jpg

after this tourny its the Gold Cup this summer and the Copa America for me....I love international soccer  

gold_cup_2011.jpg

[h1]Only GolTV Will Carry Copa Centroamericana Matches Live Beginning January 14 [/h1]
Fans Anticipate Fierce Fútbol Action from Region’s Top Players Cristian Gamboa, Carlos ‘Pescado’ Ruiz and Georgie Welcome

MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GolTV, the nation’s only independent bilingual channel delivering the most sought-after international fútbol, will telecast exclusive live coverage of the 2011 Copa Centroamericana tournament, formerly known as the UNCAF Nations Cup, from January 14 through January 23. Live from the Estadio Rommel Fernandez in Panama City, this biennial event will kick off on GolTV and GolTV HD as Nicaragua takes on El Salvador at 5 p.m. EST on January 14.
“There is no better way to kick off the new year than with January’s premier fútbol tournament, and we are delighted to offer it on GolTV.

[h1]Only GolTV Will Carry Copa Centroamericana Matches Live Beginning January 14 [/h1]
Fans Anticipate Fierce Fútbol Action from Region’s Top Players Cristian Gamboa, Carlos ‘Pescado’ Ruiz and Georgie Welcome

MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GolTV, the nation’s only independent bilingual channel delivering the most sought-after international fútbol, will telecast exclusive live coverage of the 2011 Copa Centroamericana tournament, formerly known as the UNCAF Nations Cup, from January 14 through January 23. Live from the Estadio Rommel Fernandez in Panama City, this biennial event will kick off on GolTV and GolTV HD as Nicaragua takes on El Salvador at 5 p.m. EST on January 14.
“There is no better way to kick off the new year than with January’s premier fútbol tournament, and we are delighted to offer it on GolTV.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

files.php

pescado.jpg

gold_cup_2011.jpg

why do you look forward for it?

guatemala is a disgrace.
laugh.gif

sh*t im salvi half salvi and i know we are going to get our $+@%@ handed to us by them hondurans
30t6p3b.gif

files.php

pescado.jpg

gold_cup_2011.jpg

guatemala is a disgrace.
laugh.gif

sh*t im salvi half salvi and i know we are going to get our $+@%@ handed to us by them hondurans
30t6p3b.gif

files.php

pescado.jpg

gold_cup_2011.jpg
can't wait for copa america
pimp.gif

files.php

pescado.jpg

gold_cup_2011.jpg
can't wait for copa america
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

gold_cup_2011.jpg

guatemala is a disgrace.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
So i should only watch Spain games or root for teams like real madrid or man united that have nothing to do with me..hmm interesting.

Your a Steelers, Yankees, and Lakers fan I assume? 

Back
Top Bottom