The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Didn't think the Spuds Utd game was all that except for a couple of plays but the spuds looked good for most of the match.

Real tied
pimp.gif

Barcelona really are on another level, hopefully Arsenal put up a fight in February.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Does anybody know which shoes is Messi wearing right now? Im watching the FC Barceloan vs. Malaga Game. His shoes look like neon orange by the way...
They look to me like the F50 Tunit not sure

Does anybody know which shoes is Messi wearing right now? Im watching the FC Barceloan vs. Malaga Game. His shoes look like neon orange by the way...

Originally Posted by Halftime718

adizero prime

35jmt5l.jpg

Originally Posted by Halftime718

adizero prime

35jmt5l.jpg

Another piece of utter and absolute SPECTACULARITY by Zlatan. Keep hating. No one and I mean NO ONE makes as spectacular goals as consistently as this guy.

Another piece of utter and absolute SPECTACULARITY by Zlatan. Keep hating. No one and I mean NO ONE makes as spectacular goals as consistently as this guy.

Real Madrid draw against Almeria 
grin.gif
 CR7 almost scored and I guess a positive note is Benzema being involved on Granero's equalizing goal.
Spurs were unlucky not to score at home against Utd with Rafael sent off. Chicharito was tracking back hard, always like to see a striker do that. The first matchup at Old Trafford was definitely more entertaining/exciting. 

Real Madrid draw against Almeria 
grin.gif
 CR7 almost scored and I guess a positive note is Benzema being involved on Granero's equalizing goal.
Spurs were unlucky not to score at home against Utd with Rafael sent off. Chicharito was tracking back hard, always like to see a striker do that. The first matchup at Old Trafford was definitely more entertaining/exciting. 

I hope we find a resolution with Hamburg for v.Nistelrooy. I love having CR7 forward but I don't want to see him with his back turned to goal at all. Ruud is ideal in that situation.

I hope we find a resolution with Hamburg for v.Nistelrooy. I love having CR7 forward but I don't want to see him with his back turned to goal at all. Ruud is ideal in that situation.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

No chance, Hamburg needs him.A german sports magazine says Sammer will be Sportsdirector and Hrubesch will be the new coach,
but that would not change anything.You don't get good players at the moment for an affordable price.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

No chance, Hamburg needs him.A german sports magazine says Sammer will be Sportsdirector and Hrubesch will be the new coach,
but that would not change anything.You don't get good players at the moment for an affordable price.

Back
Top Bottom