The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Why would Bent want to go to Villa so bad? Aston Villa is a sinking ship and not just for this year. I think they will stay up but I guarantee you they won't be back to normal next year. Selling all of their good players are finally catching up to them and then they will sell Ashley Young in the summer to pay for Bent. So then Bent is on a team that is worse than Sunderland. As for Sunderland, with that kind of doe they could at least get Ade on loan and maybe convice City to sell him for the low since they have no need for him now. All these dudes who leave Arsenal are never the same after. Kolo is doing ok though.

Why would Bent want to go to Villa so bad? Aston Villa is a sinking ship and not just for this year. I think they will stay up but I guarantee you they won't be back to normal next year. Selling all of their good players are finally catching up to them and then they will sell Ashley Young in the summer to pay for Bent. So then Bent is on a team that is worse than Sunderland. As for Sunderland, with that kind of doe they could at least get Ade on loan and maybe convice City to sell him for the low since they have no need for him now. All these dudes who leave Arsenal are never the same after. Kolo is doing ok though.

aware of it since the deal was announced but it's still a sad day, Adidas is a part of French National team heritage and vice versa.

aware of it since the deal was announced but it's still a sad day, Adidas is a part of French National team heritage and vice versa.

I'm not feeling those either. Is that the template Nike is using for all of their teams next jerseys? It looks like an England NT knockoff and the only reason those were alright was because they wore all white with it so it looked clean.

I'm not feeling those either. Is that the template Nike is using for all of their teams next jerseys? It looks like an England NT knockoff and the only reason those were alright was because they wore all white with it so it looked clean.

Nike paying like 40 mil euros...so that they could outfit FFF with Federer's US Open outfit
30t6p3b.gif
?

that jersey looks a little heavy to be worn on the pitch...not to mention plain as hell...

even the players don't look too happy wearing them...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Nike paying like 40 mil euros...so that they could outfit FFF with Federer's US Open outfit
30t6p3b.gif
?  
co-sign with that...
horrible...
sick.gif

that jersey looks a little heavy to be worn on the pitch...not to mention plain as hell...

even the players don't look too happy wearing them...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

30t6p3b.gif
?  
co-sign with that...
horrible...
sick.gif

im all about clean jerseys. look at the crap adidas has given france in the last few years. 
686874_adidas_france_home_jersey_08_blue_zm.jpg

Adidas_FranceHomeJersey08_09_Benzema_1.jpg

Adidas%20France%202010%20World%20Cup%20Jerseys%20in%20blue.jpg

all trash. but i do see huge similarities between that and the england shirts. as in theyre both clean and simple. 

im all about clean jerseys. look at the crap adidas has given france in the last few years. 
686874_adidas_france_home_jersey_08_blue_zm.jpg

all trash. but i do see huge similarities between that and the england shirts. as in theyre both clean and simple. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

^ those are cool...
pimp.gif

and so were these:

and i'd totally understand if you think they all look like clown outfits...
laugh.gif

but that's the whole point really - i think jerseys are supposed to be loud and flashy...
can't have footballers looking like tennis players or those dudes playing cricket...

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

^ those are cool...
pimp.gif

and so were these:

and i'd totally understand if you think they all look like clown outfits...
laugh.gif

but that's the whole point really - i think jerseys are supposed to be loud and flashy...
can't have footballers looking like tennis players or those dudes playing cricket...

Those France jerseys are way too plain. They look either like tennis/golf/bowling shirts, or at best like a soccer jersey from the 1930s.

Those France jerseys are way too plain. They look either like tennis/golf/bowling shirts, or at best like a soccer jersey from the 1930s.

Ehhh on the France kits...
I dunno, but they really belong to Adidas.

Yeah, a bit too plain for my liking... gone are the days when kits here iconic... you would see a kit and almost remember when they were worn.
And yeah, Nike's tennis shirts are too plain too.

Back
Top Bottom