The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Ehhh on the France kits...
I dunno, but they really belong to Adidas.

Yeah, a bit too plain for my liking... gone are the days when kits here iconic... you would see a kit and almost remember when they were worn.
And yeah, Nike's tennis shirts are too plain too.

Originally Posted by black chiney

^Those jerseys
pimp.gif

Anyway it seems like Pienaar joined Spurs.

He rejected going to Chelsea too before he signed with Spuds, looks like Chelsea were lowballing.

^Those jerseys
pimp.gif

He rejected going to Chelsea too before he signed with Spuds, looks like Chelsea were lowballing.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

^Those jerseys
pimp.gif

Chelsea must have REALLY been low balling. He was sold for 2.5 mil

Originally Posted by Halftime718

^Those jerseys
pimp.gif

Chelsea must have REALLY been low balling. He was sold for 2.5 mil

That lineup is good enough to beat Leeds and a bunch of other teams when they want to play.  2-0 but it should be like 5-0.  Bendtner is worthless.

Now 2-1 on a
sick.gif
strike

That lineup is good enough to beat Leeds and a bunch of other teams when they want to play.  2-0 but it should be like 5-0.  Bendtner is worthless.

Now 2-1 on a
sick.gif
strike

VERY entertaining half thus far. I'm here in the library and screamed after that Sagna goal everyone looked at me lol.....I screamed even louder after that Johnson goal.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
That was one hell of a shot!

We should have been up more then two goals but I believe we'll finish them off.

VERY entertaining half thus far. I'm here in the library and screamed after that Sagna goal everyone looked at me lol.....I screamed even louder after that Johnson goal.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
That was one hell of a shot!

We should have been up more then two goals but I believe we'll finish them off.

Back
Top Bottom