The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Suarez scored in his Liverpool debut, can't wait for Sunday should be a firecracker 
smokin.gif

I've been saying for a while that Lloris to Arsenal is inevitable. Just a matter of Wenger putting up the $. Lloris (24) + Sakho (20) and Gunners won't have to worry about winning trophies. 

I can't even talk about the loss to Osasuna. Adebayor's debut was uninspiring and I knew the scoring burden on Ronaldo would eventually catch up to us. Seven points behind Barca with the Clasico showdown looming April 17th at the Bernabeu. Let's hope Los Blancos end the seventeen-year drought in the Copa Final against our rivals and exact revenge in the CL versus OL. 

I hate to say it but Mourinho's departure is inevitable to either Utd, City, or Inter. 

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

0,,10268%7E9382107,00.jpg

laugh.gif
I have a feeling I will see a lot more Chelsea "fans" now.
*raises hand*

Honestly I didn't know how to feel about this at first. One of my favorite athletes going to one of my least favorite clubs. I'm bout to go HAM when FIFA updates rosters though.
laugh.gif
One of my favorite strikers going to my favorite club.  Hopefully he can find his form from his pre-injury days.

El Nino
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no doubt that he's good and going to my favorite team but I hope he replaces Anelka, something about him makes me not like him as a blue
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

0,,10268%7E9382107,00.jpg

laugh.gif
I have a feeling I will see a lot more Chelsea "fans" now.
*raises hand*

Honestly I didn't know how to feel about this at first. One of my favorite athletes going to one of my least favorite clubs. I'm bout to go HAM when FIFA updates rosters though.
laugh.gif
One of my favorite strikers going to my favorite club.  Hopefully he can find his form from his pre-injury days.

El Nino
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no doubt that he's good and going to my favorite team but I hope he replaces Anelka, something about him makes me not like him as a blue
eyes.gif

Verminator?the new Chicharito?what rubbish am I hearing on this page?
laugh.gif

anyway...
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Gary Neville retires from football
Manchester United defender Gary Neville has announced his retirement from football with immediate effect.

‎602 games.
1 Champions' League winner's medal.
8 Premier League trophies.
3 FA Cups.
2 League Cups and a FIFA Club World Cup.

Thank you,Gary Neville.I salute you.

Verminator?the new Chicharito?what rubbish am I hearing on this page?
laugh.gif

anyway...
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Gary Neville retires from football
Manchester United defender Gary Neville has announced his retirement from football with immediate effect.

‎602 games.
1 Champions' League winner's medal.
8 Premier League trophies.
3 FA Cups.
2 League Cups and a FIFA Club World Cup.

Thank you,Gary Neville.I salute you.

^

I cant wait to see him play, he has alot of potential. Ibrahimovic 2.0.

the head coach of the mexican u-20 called him and told him that his spot on the team is all his if he wants to play for them again.

he said no once again.
pimp.gif

^

I cant wait to see him play, he has alot of potential. Ibrahimovic 2.0.

the head coach of the mexican u-20 called him and told him that his spot on the team is all his if he wants to play for them again.

he said no once again.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the France vs Brazil friendly on Wednesday. Hopefully France give me a good bday gift and get a win.

Can't wait for the France vs Brazil friendly on Wednesday. Hopefully France give me a good bday gift and get a win.

anelka to NYRB?

don't know how i feel about the MLS being a place where footballers go to retire...

anelka to NYRB?

don't know how i feel about the MLS being a place where footballers go to retire...

Originally Posted by dgk3188

anelka to NYRB?

I think its sweet... as the game is becoming infused with more talent players will b forced to retire sooner b/c they cant keep up... eventually well have 30 year olds w/ a cpl years left in the tank that start makin there way over to MLS... sumone give Drogba that Beckham money n get him over here next year
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

anelka to NYRB?

I think its sweet... as the game is becoming infused with more talent players will b forced to retire sooner b/c they cant keep up... eventually well have 30 year olds w/ a cpl years left in the tank that start makin there way over to MLS... sumone give Drogba that Beckham money n get him over here next year
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

An Anelka x Henry partnership would be nice to see.

indifferent.gif

Henry x Henry 2.0 >>> Henry x anelka.

but earlier in the season Anelka's brother did come out and said that Anelka was going to the MLS after his current contract is up.
Im pretty sure Steven G said the same thing.

This is good for the MLS, it brings way more exposure and in return that brings more money.

An Anelka x Henry partnership would be nice to see.

indifferent.gif

Henry x Henry 2.0 >>> Henry x anelka.

but earlier in the season Anelka's brother did come out and said that Anelka was going to the MLS after his current contract is up.
Im pretty sure Steven G said the same thing.

This is good for the MLS, it brings way more exposure and in return that brings more money.

In MLS. An Anelka n Henry partnership WOULD be nice to see...idk what you're stonefacing, go watch that bum in your avy try and keep up in the EPL.

In MLS. An Anelka n Henry partnership WOULD be nice to see...idk what you're stonefacing, go watch that bum in your avy try and keep up in the EPL.

Back
Top Bottom