The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

eek.gif

2nd half was pathetic. How did Barton not get a red for that challange on Diaby? He almost snapped his leg in half, he didn't even get a yellow smh.

Phil Dowd always seems to give the other teams a chance when they play us. Pathetic ref, 2 of the softest pk's of the season hands down.

2nd half was pathetic. How did Barton not get a red for that challange on Diaby? He almost snapped his leg in half, he didn't even get a yellow smh.

Phil Dowd always seems to give the other teams a chance when they play us. Pathetic ref, 2 of the softest pk's of the season hands down.

I am +!@%%%# speechless right now....I feel like today is the day the title might just have slipped away.
indifferent.gif
You just cant let something like this happen, not a title contending team, you just cant.

God damn it hard to be an Arsenal fan, we can score 4 goals in 25 mins but we can also concede 4 in 25.

indifferent.gif

I am +!@%%%# speechless right now....I feel like today is the day the title might just have slipped away.
indifferent.gif
You just cant let something like this happen, not a title contending team, you just cant.

God damn it hard to be an Arsenal fan, we can score 4 goals in 25 mins but we can also concede 4 in 25.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

the hell you gonna concede three goals at home in the first 10mins of the game?
someone needs to send Newcastle back to the Championship...
sick.gif
y'all know i was just playin'....great game,lads...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

the hell you gonna concede three goals at home in the first 10mins of the game?
someone needs to send Newcastle back to the Championship...
sick.gif
y'all know i was just playin'....great game,lads...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom