The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

After the way the earlier matches went, you had to figure something wacky could happen.

After the way the earlier matches went, you had to figure something wacky could happen.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

It definitely softned the blow after this mornings match...thanks Mick.  
on the contrary...after you guys *#$@!* up against Newcastle,i think we just made y'all feel a lot worse with this defeat...
laugh.gif

United were crap...credit to Wolves though,they played really well and definitely deserved to win it...
the next league game against Man City should be fireworks...

It definitely softned the blow after this mornings match...thanks Mick.  
on the contrary...after you guys *#$@!* up against Newcastle,i think we just made y'all feel a lot worse with this defeat...
laugh.gif

United were crap...credit to Wolves though,they played really well and definitely deserved to win it...
the next league game against Man City should be fireworks...

Edit:
http://curious24.niketalk.yuku.com/
Curious24

^ You are such a troll. You contributed nothing to this thread in recent time except re-quoting and trolling.

Back to the topic..As you can tell by my statements ( I love seeing Man U lose) but it doesn't excuse what we did today. As a top caliber team you cant count on others falling apart to win the title. United lost yes but United would never piss away a 4 goal lead, Wenger should still rip into the team about the display they put out in the second half (yes some of the calls were bad from the ref) but 10 man defending is something a group of professional footballers should be able to do. Wenger better not only look at the positives of the first half and United losing.

DJ is hurt so the Squid-Kos partnership will be used more in the immediate future.
sick.gif
  Diaby will have a match ban and Song is hurt aswell so it looks like Denilson will be our DM.
sick.gif

We need to get this !#$# together, FAST!

Edit:
http://curious24.niketalk.yuku.com/
Curious24

^ You are such a troll. You contributed nothing to this thread in recent time except re-quoting and trolling.

Back to the topic..As you can tell by my statements ( I love seeing Man U lose) but it doesn't excuse what we did today. As a top caliber team you cant count on others falling apart to win the title. United lost yes but United would never piss away a 4 goal lead, Wenger should still rip into the team about the display they put out in the second half (yes some of the calls were bad from the ref) but 10 man defending is something a group of professional footballers should be able to do. Wenger better not only look at the positives of the first half and United losing.

DJ is hurt so the Squid-Kos partnership will be used more in the immediate future.
sick.gif
  Diaby will have a match ban and Song is hurt aswell so it looks like Denilson will be our DM.
sick.gif

We need to get this !#$# together, FAST!

I agree, ManU losing made it a million times easier to swallow the choke job/referee debacle. We had an awful performance and still gained a point. I'm not happy, but I'm much happier than I was when the game ended. Plus we can end this nonsense of comparing them to the Invincibles.

I agree, ManU losing made it a million times easier to swallow the choke job/referee debacle. We had an awful performance and still gained a point. I'm not happy, but I'm much happier than I was when the game ended. Plus we can end this nonsense of comparing them to the Invincibles.

With what happened I was all ready to go Tevez and say we lost the title which very well may be the case. Mentally this team is very fragile. No way of getting around that. With Utd losing though maybe they will realize that the choke job didin't hurt them and they dodged a bullet and can get it back on the right track in the league. Hopefully that will be the case because that is the type of tie that can definitely lose you the league.

With what happened I was all ready to go Tevez and say we lost the title which very well may be the case. Mentally this team is very fragile. No way of getting around that. With Utd losing though maybe they will realize that the choke job didin't hurt them and they dodged a bullet and can get it back on the right track in the league. Hopefully that will be the case because that is the type of tie that can definitely lose you the league.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Word, cause bum *%+ Fletcher can compare to Vieira and Berbatov can compare to Henry.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, cause bum *%+ Fletcher can compare to Vieira and Berbatov can compare to Henry.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

United won the champions league in 2008 > Arsenal's entire history, your life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

United won the champions league in 2008 > Arsenal's entire history, your life

only you would care about some crap like that...
laugh.gif

and frankly i doubt that United or any of their fans are gonna lose sleep over this whole Invincibles thing...

laugh.gif

and frankly i doubt that United or any of their fans are gonna lose sleep over this whole Invincibles thing...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif

Exactly, the truth is we will have the title locked up a couple games before the season and we will be distracted by the fa cup and champs league by then.  We would prob need to reast our players the final game for a final with Barcelona.

Back
Top Bottom