The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

great day 
happy.gif

Shalke 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Inter's defense
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
As a non professional I can put 200% more effort than those clowns. Dudes were just standing/jogging casually while Shalke shredded them apart
laugh.gif

Shalke 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Inter's defense
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
As a non professional I can put 200% more effort than those clowns. Dudes were just standing/jogging casually while Shalke shredded them apart
laugh.gif

Just got done watched RM/Spurs. Not the result I predicted, but I'm not shocked by it. Crouch is a moron...

Looked at the Inter/Schalke score...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'll have to zip through it to see the goals. My God, what happened to them in the last 5 days?

Just got done watched RM/Spurs. Not the result I predicted, but I'm not shocked by it. Crouch is a moron...

Looked at the Inter/Schalke score...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'll have to zip through it to see the goals. My God, what happened to them in the last 5 days?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Oh well, good run for our first CL season -have to beat Man. C for that 4th spot now
ohwell.gif
not unless the strikers start scoring and harry starts motivating them to play actual football during league games

he just wants that england job
indifferent.gif

hopefully barrios or some other talented striker comes in the summer...

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Oh well, good run for our first CL season -have to beat Man. C for that 4th spot now
ohwell.gif
not unless the strikers start scoring and harry starts motivating them to play actual football during league games

he just wants that england job
indifferent.gif

hopefully barrios or some other talented striker comes in the summer...

I think Chelsea wins 2-1 tomorrow and Shakhtar surprise Barca with a 1-1 draw.

eek.gif
at the way Schalke played today. Passes were crisp, didn't hurt Inters defense never showed up.

I think Chelsea wins 2-1 tomorrow and Shakhtar surprise Barca with a 1-1 draw.

eek.gif
at the way Schalke played today. Passes were crisp, didn't hurt Inters defense never showed up.

Real Salt Lake vs. saprissa is fixing to start.

dont like Salt Lake but im nervous.

Real Salt Lake vs. saprissa is fixing to start.

dont like Salt Lake but im nervous.

Back
Top Bottom