The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

pimp.gif

Jason Kreis has something going over there.

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Another El Clasico in April, hopefully.

I want to see Barcelona vs Chelsea in the final. Villa against his boy.

thats if his boy starts 
laugh.gif

i like chelsea, but they are like a graveyard of great talent. 

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Another El Clasico in April, hopefully.

I want to see Barcelona vs Chelsea in the final. Villa against his boy.

thats if his boy starts 
laugh.gif

i like chelsea, but they are like a graveyard of great talent. 

The Champions League format sucks. The real final should be Barca Vs Real and everyone knows it. There should be some kind of rankings for clubs so to avoid a scenario where the 1st and the 2nd best team in the world (Barca and Real) meet in the semi final of the Champions League. The team that meets Barca/Real in the final will get there cheap and has a huge asterisk next to that final appearance. EPL is better than La Liga from top to bottom, but watching one long 90 minute power play Real had against the Spurs today and the 90 minute power play Barca had against Arsenal just shows that Barca/Real are on another level compared to anyone from Premier League.

The Champions League format sucks. The real final should be Barca Vs Real and everyone knows it. There should be some kind of rankings for clubs so to avoid a scenario where the 1st and the 2nd best team in the world (Barca and Real) meet in the semi final of the Champions League. The team that meets Barca/Real in the final will get there cheap and has a huge asterisk next to that final appearance. EPL is better than La Liga from top to bottom, but watching one long 90 minute power play Real had against the Spurs today and the 90 minute power play Barca had against Arsenal just shows that Barca/Real are on another level compared to anyone from Premier League.

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

yes he does. kreis is the best coach in the league, and i wish seattle had him. plays attractive ball and wins. hope they wipe up whatever mexican team they get in the final. now the whole real part of their name doesn't seem nearly as corny when they are winning.

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

yes he does. kreis is the best coach in the league, and i wish seattle had him. plays attractive ball and wins. hope they wipe up whatever mexican team they get in the final. now the whole real part of their name doesn't seem nearly as corny when they are winning.

Crouch is a dummy.  The 2nd yellow was a questionable call, but why put yourself in that situation so early in the match.
Di Maria and Marcelo have been on form 
pimp.gif
. My dude Adebayor gets a
pimp.gif
 too. 

Crouch is a dummy.  The 2nd yellow was a questionable call, but why put yourself in that situation so early in the match.
Di Maria and Marcelo have been on form 
pimp.gif
. My dude Adebayor gets a
pimp.gif
 too. 

Stankovic's goal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Inters Defense
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Raul
pimp.gif

Crouch
sick.gif
sick.gif

Di Maria
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(dude deserves more credit his work rate is impressive and that shot was glorious)
Adebayor
pimp.gif

Stankovic's goal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Inters Defense
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Raul
pimp.gif

Crouch
sick.gif
sick.gif

Di Maria
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(dude deserves more credit his work rate is impressive and that shot was glorious)
Adebayor
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom