The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Kaka could play today 
pimp.gif
Speaking of Kaka...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...er-united-to-launch-loan-move-for-real-madrid

nerd.gif

yeah, saw that was gonna post but i figured it wasnt worth it, ive learned that the rumors are worse then NBA trade rumors

yeah, saw that was gonna post but i figured it wasnt worth it, ive learned that the rumors are worse then NBA trade rumors

time a Fernando Gago sighting!

smh, this dude had so much potential. I hate to see injuries ruin a young career

time a Fernando Gago sighting!

smh, this dude had so much potential. I hate to see injuries ruin a young career

LOL @ broke a.ss Man Utd. dropping 55m on Kaka.

If Real no longer want him I can see him returning back to Italy.

Real are in a tough situation...what do you do with a 70m Euro, highly paid, former WPOY, coming off a serious injury when you have a younger and cheaper player who has been performing great for the club all season long? They certainly wont get the same amount of money they spent on him but atleast they'd get his salary off the books. On the other hand, a player of Kaka's stature will probably not agree to come off the bench over the long run. In order to accommodate him in the starting XI, Mourinho's gonna have to do some serious experimenting.

Anyways, hopefully this destabilizes Real and messes up their title chances
pimp.gif

LOL @ broke a.ss Man Utd. dropping 55m on Kaka.

If Real no longer want him I can see him returning back to Italy.

Real are in a tough situation...what do you do with a 70m Euro, highly paid, former WPOY, coming off a serious injury when you have a younger and cheaper player who has been performing great for the club all season long? They certainly wont get the same amount of money they spent on him but atleast they'd get his salary off the books. On the other hand, a player of Kaka's stature will probably not agree to come off the bench over the long run. In order to accommodate him in the starting XI, Mourinho's gonna have to do some serious experimenting.

Anyways, hopefully this destabilizes Real and messes up their title chances
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by black chiney

Soccernet reporting Kiko Macheda is going to Sampdoria on loan.
Sir Alex would've preferred him to get used to the EPL like some of the other Utd players on loan but no other teams were seriously interested...
laugh.gif

Welbeck > Macheda

Originally Posted by black chiney

Soccernet reporting Kiko Macheda is going to Sampdoria on loan.
Sir Alex would've preferred him to get used to the EPL like some of the other Utd players on loan but no other teams were seriously interested...
laugh.gif

Welbeck > Macheda

^ It sure seems like it this year.  Although, last season you wouldn't have thought so.  It just goes to show you games mean everything.  You have heard a lot from Macheda's agent over the last little while and I believe it was him that Macheda ran to after bagging that historic goal vs. Villa two seasons ago...this move smells of an engineering to go back to Italy.  I've read that isn't Fergies intention, but who knows.  Certainly Macheda will be down the pecking order when Welbeck comes back, and has Hernandez, Berbatov and Rooney in front of him.  Ferguson prefers four top strikers, so Macheda must be thinking he could see this as a way out.  Still really young though so a lot can happen.

He needs to shift his game in my opinion.  He's not a guy who's skills are that useful outside the area.  He isn't that great with the ball at his feet, and doesn't appear to be able to take anyone on. He's a tall lad, who could certainly try and mold himself after van Nistelrooy...that big box predator who can latch on to anything - needs to eat and hit the gym.  I'd like to see a guy like that at United given Ferguson's purchase of a couple of darn good wingers.  That, and the fact Rooney is useless on the defended cross and we have such good crossers of the ball from deep (Rafael) and up high (Valencia and Nani).  I like the mix right now though.  Young Anderson is coming good, and I appreciate that Fergie was patient with him. 

P.S. Toure and Adebyor in a training ground scrap.  Champions, I think not.

^ It sure seems like it this year.  Although, last season you wouldn't have thought so.  It just goes to show you games mean everything.  You have heard a lot from Macheda's agent over the last little while and I believe it was him that Macheda ran to after bagging that historic goal vs. Villa two seasons ago...this move smells of an engineering to go back to Italy.  I've read that isn't Fergies intention, but who knows.  Certainly Macheda will be down the pecking order when Welbeck comes back, and has Hernandez, Berbatov and Rooney in front of him.  Ferguson prefers four top strikers, so Macheda must be thinking he could see this as a way out.  Still really young though so a lot can happen.

He needs to shift his game in my opinion.  He's not a guy who's skills are that useful outside the area.  He isn't that great with the ball at his feet, and doesn't appear to be able to take anyone on. He's a tall lad, who could certainly try and mold himself after van Nistelrooy...that big box predator who can latch on to anything - needs to eat and hit the gym.  I'd like to see a guy like that at United given Ferguson's purchase of a couple of darn good wingers.  That, and the fact Rooney is useless on the defended cross and we have such good crossers of the ball from deep (Rafael) and up high (Valencia and Nani).  I like the mix right now though.  Young Anderson is coming good, and I appreciate that Fergie was patient with him. 

P.S. Toure and Adebyor in a training ground scrap.  Champions, I think not.

Back
Top Bottom