The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I know Hamsek is good but I like Cavani and Lavezzi more. Cavani is cold blooded and Lavezzi's engine never stops running.

I know Hamsek is good but I like Cavani and Lavezzi more. Cavani is cold blooded and Lavezzi's engine never stops running.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Doesn't Hamsik wanna join United ASAP? 
Spot on with the Ezequietl Lavezzi comparison to Tevez. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tonton32

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Damn it, I missed the Milan vs. Udinese match
mad.gif

I saw the highlight

Anyone else think Napoli are the most entertaining team in Italy? They have a South American kind of feel to them and everyone on their team likes to get forward. Cavani has been brilliant all season long and Lavezzi is like a poor man's Tevez.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hamsik is that dude. same with edison. ever since the WC i've been a big supporter of essentially any uruguayan. i don't like lavezzi as much for the simple fact of him being argentinian, but i definitely agree with tevez in that napoli has been one of the more exciting teams in serie a and europe. 

Originally Posted by tonton32

Damn it, I missed the Milan vs. Udinese match
mad.gif

I saw the highlight

Anyone else think Napoli are the most entertaining team in Italy? They have a South American kind of feel to them and everyone on their team likes to get forward. Cavani has been brilliant all season long and Lavezzi is like a poor man's Tevez.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hamsik is that dude. same with edison. ever since the WC i've been a big supporter of essentially any uruguayan. i don't like lavezzi as much for the simple fact of him being argentinian, but i definitely agree with tevez in that napoli has been one of the more exciting teams in serie a and europe. 

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

^ pretty much after kaka scored. mourinho went to the other bench and was clapping "at the fans" that were behind villareals bench. and one of the subs threw a water bottle at him haha
Haha... what an ***... gotta love the guy.
laugh.gif

Great pass... great finish.

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

^ pretty much after kaka scored. mourinho went to the other bench and was clapping "at the fans" that were behind villareals bench. and one of the subs threw a water bottle at him haha
laugh.gif

Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi and co are a very entertaining group to watch. I hope they finish high up this year. San Paolo is hell to play at for visiting teams.

Milan fans did Seedorf dirty
30t6p3b.gif
... Cassano comes on for 20 minutes and gets 2 assists. Cant believe Inter didn't want to get dude for peanuts.

Speaking of attackers, Juve needs to do something about their front men with Quags out for the season. Toni-Iaquinta-Del Piero-Amauri
sick.gif

Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi and co are a very entertaining group to watch. I hope they finish high up this year. San Paolo is hell to play at for visiting teams.

Milan fans did Seedorf dirty
30t6p3b.gif
... Cassano comes on for 20 minutes and gets 2 assists. Cant believe Inter didn't want to get dude for peanuts.

Speaking of attackers, Juve needs to do something about their front men with Quags out for the season. Toni-Iaquinta-Del Piero-Amauri
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMomo

Carlos Tevez, i gotta disagree with you. I don't think the Cesc is the best midfielder in the EPL at all. There hasnt been a season where you can say he clearly was the best midfielder in the league. I also find him to be very injury prone. Also i think the Barcelona dont really need him at all and he would be a waste of money since Arsenal would want like 40 million pounds for him.
Being a Chelsea fan is killing me this season. Hopefully we can sign a CB in this transfer window. Losing Carvalho and having Lampard injuried for so long really hurt us. I dont think we can win the league but i still think if we get our act together we can finish in 2nd or 3rd place. The same thing almost happened to us in the 08-09 season when everyone ruled us out of the season in febuary but we came 2pts of winning the league and a pk from winning the champions league
Who do you think is the best CM in the Premiership then?

Typical Arsenal
30t6p3b.gif

If we are to believe reports, Dzeko didnt even want to join City. What a great club they have...a bunch of players that dont even want to be there, only on the team for the cheques
laugh.gif
Silva, Van Der Vaart are both playing better this season in the past Lampard and Gerrard have both played better. I dont think there has been one season were Cesc could have been named #1. Most Arsenal fans i know wouldnt mind him being sold if it meean them getting 45mill and being able to spend it on getting new players. I also think it will also just be more bad buisness for Barcelona to try to get him.

Carlos Tevez, i gotta disagree with you. I don't think the Cesc is the best midfielder in the EPL at all. There hasnt been a season where you can say he clearly was the best midfielder in the league. I also find him to be very injury prone. Also i think the Barcelona dont really need him at all and he would be a waste of money since Arsenal would want like 40 million pounds for him.
Being a Chelsea fan is killing me this season. Hopefully we can sign a CB in this transfer window. Losing Carvalho and having Lampard injuried for so long really hurt us. I dont think we can win the league but i still think if we get our act together we can finish in 2nd or 3rd place. The same thing almost happened to us in the 08-09 season when everyone ruled us out of the season in febuary but we came 2pts of winning the league and a pk from winning the champions league

Typical Arsenal
30t6p3b.gif

If we are to believe reports, Dzeko didnt even want to join City. What a great club they have...a bunch of players that dont even want to be there, only on the team for the cheques
laugh.gif
Silva, Van Der Vaart are both playing better this season in the past Lampard and Gerrard have both played better. I dont think there has been one season were Cesc could have been named #1. Most Arsenal fans i know wouldnt mind him being sold if it meean them getting 45mill and being able to spend it on getting new players. I also think it will also just be more bad buisness for Barcelona to try to get him.

FIFA Ballon d'Or ceremony today. Hopefully Xavi gets his due, dude cemented himself as one of the all time great CM. Wouldn't be mad if Messi got it, though.

FIFA Ballon d'Or ceremony today. Hopefully Xavi gets his due, dude cemented himself as one of the all time great CM. Wouldn't be mad if Messi got it, though.

Typical Arsenal
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Best CM in the EPL is really hard to quantify at this point.  There honestly isn't anyone who's head and shoulders above the rest, and more to the point, there isn't one guy who does everything (tackles, passes, scores, paces the game etc) like a Xavi does in Spain.  For me though, the three guys are Fabregas, Toure and Joey Barton.  Barton, while really easy to criticize has been awesome for Newcastle thus far.  Once you forget he's a lunatic, the guy has skills galore.  The real answer is probably Cesc, but you could make good arguments for the other two.  Statistically Fabregas is the best.

laugh.gif

JoMo is gangsta.  I love this guy's style so much its unhealthy.  *que the "AYO" comments - I'm way too old to response to this childish stuff*

Typical Arsenal
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Best CM in the EPL is really hard to quantify at this point.  There honestly isn't anyone who's head and shoulders above the rest, and more to the point, there isn't one guy who does everything (tackles, passes, scores, paces the game etc) like a Xavi does in Spain.  For me though, the three guys are Fabregas, Toure and Joey Barton.  Barton, while really easy to criticize has been awesome for Newcastle thus far.  Once you forget he's a lunatic, the guy has skills galore.  The real answer is probably Cesc, but you could make good arguments for the other two.  Statistically Fabregas is the best.

laugh.gif

JoMo is gangsta.  I love this guy's style so much its unhealthy.  *que the "AYO" comments - I'm way too old to response to this childish stuff*

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Probably going to Iniesta

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Probably going to Iniesta

I would like for Xavi to get it...easily the lynch pin at Barcelona, but Messi scored way too many goals last year to not get it.  Frankly, they should just give it to all three guys.  

I would like for Xavi to get it...easily the lynch pin at Barcelona, but Messi scored way too many goals last year to not get it.  Frankly, they should just give it to all three guys.  

I also think Iniesta wins it but I feel Xavi deserves it most of the three Barca nominees. No one passes better in the world and he's the best example of Spanish possession in 2010. 

I also think Iniesta wins it but I feel Xavi deserves it most of the three Barca nominees. No one passes better in the world and he's the best example of Spanish possession in 2010. 

Messi: Great season, bad World Cup
Iniesta: Good season, great World Cup
Xavi: Great season, great World Cup

Winner: Xavi

Back
Top Bottom