The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

i'd be contented to see a draw at Spurs but i've got this funny feeling that they're gonna hand Utd their first defeat this season in the league...

i'd be contented to see a draw at Spurs but i've got this funny feeling that they're gonna hand Utd their first defeat this season in the league...

Jermaine Jones to Balckburn Rovers on loan is basically confirmed. This is great it will be hard for him not to get playing time and his games are easier to see.

Jermaine Jones to Balckburn Rovers on loan is basically confirmed. This is great it will be hard for him not to get playing time and his games are easier to see.

i'm starting to feel sorry for liverpool
roll.gif

^ Let's get ready to rumble!
Giggsy... 600 league games for 1 club... 
smokin.gif

EDIT ~
30t6p3b.gif
poor decision on that yellow.

^ Let's get ready to rumble!
Giggsy... 600 league games for 1 club... 
smokin.gif

EDIT ~
30t6p3b.gif
poor decision on that yellow.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

I don't know, he is very aggressive but also limited in his skills.
His injuries could have also be a problem, take a look at Demba Ba/Stoke City.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

I don't know, he is very aggressive but also limited in his skills.
His injuries could have also be a problem, take a look at Demba Ba/Stoke City.

Spuds were really good today. Dawson has really come around and Gallas is rejuvenated. I would have like to see Anderson start over Carrick from the first minute, but Anderson is way more effective coming on than Carrick would be. Had Anderson started, United would have created more chances most likely.

I thought Rafael did superbly well vs. Bale. The second yellow was harsh, but that's the life of a defender unfortunately. He's a fantastic player, and kept Bale quiet most of the game. Crouch, for me, is a waste of space. I think he's too weak in front of goal on anything that isn't seven feet in the air.

Great game though. Spurs were up for it and really went after the win after United went down to 10 men.

Easy opponents up next for United, along with the make up game at Blackpool. Need to make the most of that one.

Spuds were really good today. Dawson has really come around and Gallas is rejuvenated. I would have like to see Anderson start over Carrick from the first minute, but Anderson is way more effective coming on than Carrick would be. Had Anderson started, United would have created more chances most likely.

I thought Rafael did superbly well vs. Bale. The second yellow was harsh, but that's the life of a defender unfortunately. He's a fantastic player, and kept Bale quiet most of the game. Crouch, for me, is a waste of space. I think he's too weak in front of goal on anything that isn't seven feet in the air.

Great game though. Spurs were up for it and really went after the win after United went down to 10 men.

Easy opponents up next for United, along with the make up game at Blackpool. Need to make the most of that one.

Does anybody know which shoes is Messi wearing right now? Im watching the FC Barceloan vs. Malaga Game. His shoes look like neon orange by the way...

Does anybody know which shoes is Messi wearing right now? Im watching the FC Barceloan vs. Malaga Game. His shoes look like neon orange by the way...

Didn't think the Spuds Utd game was all that except for a couple of plays but the spuds looked good for most of the match.

Real tied
pimp.gif

Barcelona really are on another level, hopefully Arsenal put up a fight in February.

Back
Top Bottom