The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Captain Vidic with a right-footed strike...
eek.gif
 3-1...
Any striker woulda been proud of that goal!  But damn, their backline was exposed too easily. 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Captain Vidic with a right-footed strike...
eek.gif
 3-1...
Any striker woulda been proud of that goal!  But damn, their backline was exposed too easily. 

Great comeback after the crappy call. We got the 3 points, its good to see the fight in these guys.
 Im worried about the injury to Song though, hopefully it minor we cant afford lose him.

Great comeback after the crappy call. We got the 3 points, its good to see the fight in these guys.
 Im worried about the injury to Song though, hopefully it minor we cant afford lose him.

Big win. That is a game we could not afford to lose. Showed a lot of fight. Now let's get 3 at St. James' on Saturday!

Big win. That is a game we could not afford to lose. Showed a lot of fight. Now let's get 3 at St. James' on Saturday!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

0,,10268%7E9382107,00.jpg

laugh.gif
I have a feeling I will see a lot more Chelsea "fans" now.
*raises hand*

Honestly I didn't know how to feel about this at first. One of my favorite athletes going to one of my least favorite clubs. I'm bout to go HAM when FIFA updates rosters though.
laugh.gif

0,,10268%7E9382107,00.jpg

laugh.gif
I have a feeling I will see a lot more Chelsea "fans" now.
*raises hand*

Honestly I didn't know how to feel about this at first. One of my favorite athletes going to one of my least favorite clubs. I'm bout to go HAM when FIFA updates rosters though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

they say ufc is the reason for these crackdowns, word is they are loosing money.

if the UFC would put out quality ppv's then people would buy them IMO the last decent UFC was 122 but the one this week should be nice but not to steer this thread in a different direction

i cant wait to watch liverpool & chelsea

Originally Posted by Demps

they say ufc is the reason for these crackdowns, word is they are loosing money.

if the UFC would put out quality ppv's then people would buy them IMO the last decent UFC was 122 but the one this week should be nice but not to steer this thread in a different direction

i cant wait to watch liverpool & chelsea

Originally Posted by tonton32

Originally Posted by forwardlean

Carroll, should he continue to develop, could be one of the best forwards in the world by the next world cup.   He's basically Torres during his Atleti days. 

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I know right. The hell is this dude talking about?

Fair enough fellas (or ladies, what do I know).  You've not watched enough football, its cool. 

Originally Posted by tonton32

Originally Posted by forwardlean

Carroll, should he continue to develop, could be one of the best forwards in the world by the next world cup.   He's basically Torres during his Atleti days. 

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I know right. The hell is this dude talking about?

Fair enough fellas (or ladies, what do I know).  You've not watched enough football, its cool. 

Where has this Arshavin been all season?
I was watching the ManU game on ESPN3 and was checking gamecast on ESPN for the Arsenal game and honestly thought they made a mistake on the first goal - I figured there was no way Arshavin could have scored that big of a goal

Where has this Arshavin been all season?
I was watching the ManU game on ESPN3 and was checking gamecast on ESPN for the Arsenal game and honestly thought they made a mistake on the first goal - I figured there was no way Arshavin could have scored that big of a goal

^ Hes played ALOT better the last few games. Hes been keeping possession better, providing dangerous ball into the box, and maybe most importantly hes been back tracking to help defend..

*knock on wood* I hope he keeps it up.

^ Hes played ALOT better the last few games. Hes been keeping possession better, providing dangerous ball into the box, and maybe most importantly hes been back tracking to help defend..

*knock on wood* I hope he keeps it up.

Back
Top Bottom