The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif
As soon as I saw it, I knew that this forum where you see a million threads about the subject of "swag" would be drooling all over the "swag" of Balotelli's goal. It was actually by far the easiest goal to score out of all 5 City goals.
Obviously it was the easiest goal to score, and he could have scored it about seven different ways which didn't involve him shouldering the ball into the goal. Why Always Me? That's why.

That 1982 Brazil squad is the greatest team ever not to win the World Cup. And they probably would've won it too had they not focused as much on entertainment.

Anelka seems to think he already has a deal lined up and will be at his new club on Jan. 2...

Russia? UAE? Has to be...

^ There were rumors a few weeks ago about him going to China. I don't give a !%!* where he goes, but he has to go.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Meanwhile, Utd draws City in the 3rd round of the FA Cup... 
nerd.gif
i'd rather United concentrate on the league and UCL so frankly,i won't lose sleep if they go out...i just hope they don't get trashed again...
grin.gif

i dont even know what i would like to see in the window, we need to get someone in every category with a player going down every game it NEEDS to happen

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seb Larsson today.... Karma

Again if Spurs could consistently finish it would make me more confident. Adebayor could have double the goals he has this season and Defoe... is just Defoe. Bale and Lennon are providing the crosses....

Ooooph... that was a harsh red. Looked like a good tackle too. Got all-ball, but took the guy out during the follow-through.

Ooooph... that was a harsh red. Looked like a good tackle too. Got all-ball, but took the guy out during the follow-through.
Very harsh, definitely a yellow card but like you pointed out, it was a clumsy follow through. Didn't deserve a red though.

Yeah, shame about that red card. Still, Liverpool really should have done better; really lacking that cutting edge, and it's imperative they pick up a goal threat in the next window. Must be said that they've been awfully unlucky this season, and I thought Suarez was on-side on that disallowed goal.

Andy Carroll is a decent player, but no way should he be leading the line for a club like Liverpool. Very static up front today, and he seems completely unsuited for the quick, intelligent and controlled game Daglish wants to play with Suarez there. He'd be great at a smaller club playing simple and direct football (i.e raining crosses into the box), but playing like that is rightly beneath Liverpool. 35 million pounds for an immobile target man who is poor in possession.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Former Man Utd and West Brom player Ronnie Wallork sentenced to prison for dealing with stolen auto parts.

My friend is looking to buy a Romanian national team jersey for his dad, WSS didn't have anyone and I couldn't find a site that did...can anyone point me into the direction of a site that does or might?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

My friend is looking to buy a Romanian national team jersey for his dad, WSS didn't have anyone and I couldn't find a site that did...can anyone point me into the direction of a site that does or might?
They have some retro ones here, one at a decent price. His old man might like the retro better in any case. 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Meanwhile, Utd draws City in the 3rd round of the FA Cup... 
nerd.gif
i'd rather United concentrate on the league and UCL so frankly,i won't lose sleep if they go out...i just hope they don't get trashed again...
grin.gif

Its a Derby though. You can't be cool with going out of the FA cup to Man City...... again c'mon son. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

what have United done to deserve all these injuries?
frown.gif

happy for Jones' first goal for United though...many more to come from him hopefully...
do we give up yet? when the hell will $hitty LOSE  and help us out!!!!!!!??????
frown.gif
I don't see that happening anytime soon.  They're working so well as a team right now... plus with their depth...
30t6p3b.gif

Berba's down... Chicha's down... Danny's just coming back... Maybe we will see some January-transfer action. 

We NEED a CAM who can hold the team together and dish out to the wings on the strikers...
Someone with experience, it can't be a young buck like Cleverley....we need a Sneijder....

That way Rooney can stop playing so deep, and get back to scoring goals...

Suarez continues quest to become most hated man in EPL, (allegedly) flips off Fulham fans.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

do we give up yet? when the hell will $hitty LOSE  and help us out!!!!!!!??????
frown.gif
I don't see that happening anytime soon.  They're working so well as a team right now... plus with their depth...
30t6p3b.gif

Berba's down... Chicha's down... Danny's just coming back... Maybe we will see some January-transfer action. 

We NEED a CAM who can hold the team together and dish out to the wings on the strikers...
Someone with experience, it can't be a young buck like Cleverley....we need a Sneijder....

That way Rooney can stop playing so deep, and get back to scoring goals...
THIS THIS AND THIS. Our midfield has needed to be revamped for about 3 seasons now, and nothing is happening.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

a Derby though. You can't be cool with going out of the FA cup to Man City...... again c'mon son. 
laugh.gif

i wasn't cool with Utd going out to Palace in the League Cup but it is what it is...

Well, that was just about some of the worse defending I've seen in a while... Chelsea up 2-0.

Back
Top Bottom