The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

TOP OF THE LEAGUE ! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by trunks206

Get the %@!$ in Everton! Win come Monday and we're 1 point out of 3rd.

Remember when they said Arsenal had no shot at a top 4 finish? 
pimp.gif
Sig check
smokin.gif

At least we have hope to get back to the CL next year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Good stuff. Lets hope it continues.
As much as I despise Fergie and United, credit to him for getting one of the most underwhelming United teams in recent history to top of the table at this point of the season. He, unlike Wenger, gets the most out of his players (and refs).

As Uppie said, !$%+ just got real.

Rosicky got a new contract at Arsenal.
Arne Friedrich to Chicago Fire.
The Podolski transfer is still in talks.Problem is apparently the transfer fee.
Arsenal is ready to pay 13 mil euros but Cologne is hoping that they will get 20 mil euros.

Great game. Walcott looked the best I've seen him in some time, and I don't think Rosicky has played that well since he was a wanted man at Dortmund.
laugh.gif

Hard luck for Newcastle, though.

abovelegit1 wrote:
Great game. Walcott looked the best I've seen him in some time, and I don't think Rosicky has played that well since he was a wanted man at Dortmund.
laugh.gif

Hard luck for Newcastle, though.

Theo was !@$%!$# great today and he set up both goals.Some of his touches to get free down the flanks were amazing. I feel like alot of the critism is from people wanting he to become a different player than he is and we as a team go away from playing to his strengths. He excells at runing onto the ball in space and finishing (or setting up others to lesser degree) he isnt going to beat his man with the ball on his feet so the last few weeks with Rosicky playing as CAM we've been getting more out of him as he can pick a pass better than Ramsey and Theo is more confedent and thus plays better.We know the ability is in there now he just needs to keep it up.

MOTM for me today although Rosicky played great before he came off. as you said he's rolling back the years the last few weeks. 

What. A. Win.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

pimp.gif

Hopefully. I only wish we didn't start the season off so badly
frown.gif
realistically, I see us taking fourth.

qvT9S.jpg
I came to post the same thing. RVP's trollin' 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hey Kryptonite did you ever move out to Hawaii?

roll.gif

Portland vs Philly on ESPN2. Should be a good game. The wind's gonna be a problem though.

Timbers Army > anything else in the US.

who is that i thought it was messi to...

im stuck i dont know what to watch today, while the champions league can be epic so can liverpool/everton.....

Corinthians and Adriano ending their relationship.Adriano was not willing to step on a scale.No joke.

Rumours about Edin Dzeko.Allegedly he could leave Manchester City.

Ricardo Teixeira steps back.

Rutten fired by Eindhoven and will be replaced by Cocu.

Back
Top Bottom