The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

id love to see madrid win la liga and champions but i just can't see them doing it..bayern - barca championship game..who do u guys have?

Barca Real will be in the CL final. Not the most unique and original prediction, I know, but I just can't see another possibility.

What just happened in the Tottenham game? Been switching back and forth to the tourney. By the looks of the players and crowd, it looks like someone just died.  Been watching for five minutes and there hasnt been a replay.

Anyone have any info?

I missed it initially too.

Rewinding it, tho...

Muamba went down off camera between play. FSC has kept the camera at wide angles, so you really can't see anything. The few faces of other players they've shown look horrified. Some word on Twitter that they were performing CPR.

eek.gif

frown.gif

Updates here as well...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17356697

Looks very bad. My sky stream says they were apparently using a defibrillator. Desperately hoping a tragedy can be avoided.

The ESPN guy said he wasn't breathing as he went down the tunnel -he was receiving treatment on the pitch for at least 5 mins, I can't see him pulling through. Really sad day for football.

This is seriously upsetting me right now. I have a heart condition myself and this is hitting close to home.
frown.gif

I need him to pull through.
frown.gif

Sky Sports ~ Bolton's Fabrice Muamba in a 'stable condition' after collapse at Tottenham, according to hospital statement. We'll bring you more shortly.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Sky Sports ~ Bolton's Fabrice Muamba in a 'stable condition' after collapse at Tottenham, according to hospital statement. We'll bring you more shortly.

Good news. Thanks for the update.

for americans if you have Fox Soccer Channel there is gonna be a special showing of Sky Sports News at 6est, will for sure be tuning in

Still in critical condition right now, but on a sidenote, there are some really $%ed up people on Twitter.
30t6p3b.gif

Chicharitooooooo... gotta swing that goal-difference.
BREAKING NEWS: FERNANDO TORRES HAS SCORED A GOAL.

BREAKING NEWS: FERNANDO TORRES HAS SCORED ANOTHER GOAL.

Back
Top Bottom