The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Seriously though, Mancini is to blame, along with our defense, but mostly Mancini. Now our Champions League hopes are pretty much done once again :smh:

Planned Qatar 2022 Stadium (60k people)

i doubt it. It also depends on what place he finishes in. I mean mourinho has only won one copa del Rey, one la liga, and is still not fired
Mancini will continue on

Last edited:
Man City are so garbage. :lol:

Schalke DEFINITELY deserved that win, they played a great game and we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Ramsey is getting worse and worse each game. :x

:smokinHad to write a poem for my English class
Was doing it during the Dortmund game and I came up with this

Writing poems is not a great subject for me
Poems and I aren’t meant to be.
I’d rather watch Borussia Dortmund beat Madrid
Mourinho will cry after he loses and will have hatred.
Hatred towards Dortmund and will announce UEFAlona conspiracy
It’s not a conspiracy it’s just that his team doesn’t have consistancy.

:lol:
It's kinda lame but oh well. Professor can't say I didn't do it :rofl:

Last edited:
Planned Qatar 2022 Stadium (60k people)

Still salty them and their oil money won that bid over the US....gonna be 125 degrees during the WC, but that stadium does look ridiculously dope though :lol:

Couldn't catch any of the CL games today b/c of class but looks like there were quite a few upsets...sadly Arsenal took the L too smh

The results toady, wow. Wow! Good on Ajax, Malaga and BVB for their wins, but COME ON Arsenal! :smh:

The long-rumored 2016 Copa America in the US is confirmed on. :pimp:

CONMEBOL + USA + Mexico + 4 others.

Can't wait.

Been confirmed 4 months ago in the summer by espn deportes
It will be called Copa Americas
Something like that, but it's truely a Copa America. I can't wait for it :pimp:

Spanish teams are leading their groups (except Real Madrid whose a close second). Porto far ahead (like usual), the other Portuguese & Italian teams are closely in 3rd and still have a shot to make it. Looks like we're going to have the Latin Cup all over again. :pimp:

Man its gotten to a point where nobody even hates on this dude anymore lol

Word. He entertains us with his skills then fades from the public eye. Everyone says he is a nice and reserved guy. Never understood the hate but everyone wants him to lose.

Arsenal :smh:
The loss really killed my day.
Gervinho really isn't doing it for me as a ST, well these last 3 games have really over shadowed his better performances. Might as well given Walcott a chance in that position or....even possibly start Giroud . I'm really not a fan of late Bould waits to make subs.
I did think the (6.6)Arteta-Coquelin(7.0) relationship is a positive one. But the transition from offense to defense is crucial on the left flank, can't leave Santos hanging out there. Despite having the highest rating for the Gunners, 7.2 :lol: Farfan was a problem.
Gnarby has a lot of potential, you can see what he offers when he gets on the pitch with so little time. He had close to 20 touches, 1 dribble won, 1 tackle and our only shot on target. But's it's also painful reminder how thin we are currently stretched. But...I'm looking forward to out players coming back from injuries and to being well. Hopefully it's soon. Hopefully they don't let the pressure get to them seeing how things currently are.
Today is Arsenal's annual general meeting. Stan Kroenke made a rare appearance at the game :lol: But I think it should be pretty similar to the last couple of AGMs

"I’m more concerned with being a good person than being the best footballer in the world" - Messi

ill take panama and jamaica over canada.
smfh at me for even having a bit of faith in canada.

Honestly I'm not even mad at todays result because thinking about Farfan straight ABUSING Santos like that all game honestly almost brings me to tears. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sports are ment to be a form of entertainment and I was VERY much entertained. :lol:

Panama has a player by the name of Tejeda playing in Mexico. The guy is :smokin
He's scored 8 goals in the 9 that he's played and scored on his debut playing in the last 20 minutes for Toluca, if panama gets things straight they can do some damage. The same goes for Bryan Ruiz and Costa Rica

Been confirmed 4 months ago in the summer by espn deportes
It will be called Copa Americas
Something like that, but it's truely a Copa America. I can't wait for it :pimp:

:wow: :smokin :smokin I hope that eventually CONMEBOL and CONCACAF combine and then get like 10 WC spots between them, that would really rival the Euros as a great tournament every few yrs but that Copa Americas is gonna be insane

^^ at 16?!?!

Damn...he's either absolutely incredible...or the team is short on firepower...

Although I've heard great things about him.

Back
Top Bottom