The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Lukaku is better than Torres. 

Straight up.

Glad Suarez goal was denied tho 
smokin.gif

Cant stand him.

SAF is currently saying...he thinks Torres went down...and he thinks Evans caught him a bit, but Torres could have kept going but chose to go down instead....

Waiting for RDM to speak now...

SAF is currently saying...he thinks Torres went down...and he thinks Evans caught him a bit, but Torres could have kept going but chose to go down instead....

Looking forward to Evans' comments as well as Gary Neville's analysis...

But really, objectively speaking, the calls were really bad... Torres' was harsh, while for Chicha's goal, on the replay, I think Cech was standing right alongside him, so during that split-second, the ref could have thought there was a defender there.  

Lucky 3 points, no doubt.

But really, objectively speaking, the calls were really bad... Torres' was harsh, while for Chicha's goal, on the replay, I think Cech was standing right alongside him, so during that split-second, the ref could have thought there was a defender there.  

Evans has said the same thing. He believes that Torres had the chance to continue running, and decided to go the easy way out and go down.

Bruh, he came out of the goal net, at no point was he onside.

^It's just ridiculous to make that point when the same could be said in about 20 other incidents in a football match. Even if that's the case, that is still never a yellow.

Football has referees where they make judgment calls, and over the course of a season you will get good ones and bad ones and they will even out, it's just that this is on a big stage, so a big deal will be made out of it.

Chelsea can't blame anyone but themselves when they put themselves in a hole by conceding two early on because of bad giveaways and the midfield not tracking back. It's a tough pill to swallow, but that's football. They are in a hellish stretch of fixtures, so time to put this one behind and move forward. Carefree.

RDM: Not happy. Believes Torres was a FK. Maybe even a sending off for Evans. He was shocked. Believes that Chicha was offside. He's not happy with the officiating. Says the ref will watch it again, and see he made mistakes, but nothing can be done about it now. Slow start, defended badly, but had a great come back. If they were just down to 10, they could have held on. Doesn't think they deserve to lose. Felt confident that they would win, and after first red card, he was still confident they wouldn't lose. He still hasn't spoken to the ref.

David Moyes :lol: when asked about Suarez' celebration "I thought it was great" "I probably would have done the same if I was a player"

I never said he was onside... I saw the replay right after the goal and he was most definitely offside (as I mentioned in a post earlier).

My point was that it MIGHT have been what the ref saw... 

I never said he was onside... I saw the replay right after the goal and he was most definitely offside (as I mentioned in a post earlier).

My point was that it MIGHT have been what the ref saw... 

But what I was saying is that the line ref SHOULD have saw that he was inside the goal net past even Cech, and be able to make the call that he was offside when he scored. I mean, that's his job, that's what he's there for.

Man U get a lot of calls their way..... consistently

A6T5Ga8CYAIcXCm.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom