The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

And all you needed was a two man advantage, a fluke own goal, a ref in your pocket, and a bogus goal from a player who was clearly offsides to get it. Congratulations.

Did Rooney smash your girl or something? The nerve of Chelsea fans complaining about the refs when the FA cup was handed to you by the refs. This is what happens when you have Luiz and Cahill defending the best striker core in the EPL. Gave up two goals real quick and it could've gotten worse if Rooney didn't commit that foul :smh:. Dust it off and prepare your reserve and bench players to get sonned later this week in the CapitolOne Cup.

Chelsea say that the ref used racist language against mikel and another player

It's safe to say that he won't be officiating any top flight matches again. In other news we got Arsenal next. My anatomical structure is most certainly adapt for the situation.

Are all of you guys dense or just too incredibly biased to see anything that happens on a pitch beyond their favorite club. Unless you are supporting Norwich here, then you all should shut the **** up about which club gets more calls because they all do. Handpicking single situations is so ******g stupid because there are so many situations that you can pick out throughout the years, and to continually go tit for tat over, "well you can't complain because ____ happened" is seriously one of the more idiotic arguments here, which is saying a lot with some of the silly **** that goes on in this thread. The big clubs generally get favorable calls. Sometimes one will get one against another. In the course of a season it generally balances out. Don't be a dolt. Get over it.

This is apparently only a yellow card.

ltpfa.gif

Last edited:
No arguments. Manchester United were lucky yesterday. I agree with what hugebird wrote. Big clubs get favorable calls and when it's two big clubs going against each other, sometimes one side gets the short end of the stick. It could have, and has, been the other way.

Just pointing out that one particular incident.

"Breaking News: Mark Clattenburg is set to be sacked by the F.A, as video evidence reveals the referee called Fernando Torres a "striker". -BBCSporf

never took the whole "ManU buys the refs and Howard Webb etc. etc." internet troll and what not.

until now... game left me pissed

lol at this one spanish channel showing replays of the 2 red cards but not one of chicharitos offsides.

League Cup is a relativeless meaningless trophy. About on par with that 4th place trophy that Wenger is targeting.

Wait, Reading dropped 4 on the Gunners!?  I know it's the Carling Cup, but still... 
eek.gif

Well 4-1, Walcott scored
grin.gif

Jason Roberts is out here looking like Messi, our defense cannot handle him.

Wait, Reading dropped 4 on the Gunners!?  I know it's the Carling Cup, but still... :wow:

LOL...with the way Arsenal has been playing lately...I don't think they should be taking ANY match lightly...need to get on a winning streak if they want to be serious contenders...

4-3, but too little too late. Oh well. Not like we can expect to win anything, anyways :smh:

Back
Top Bottom