The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

CHAMAKH!!! :wow: The last man anyone would expect to get the lead for Arsenal! :pimp:

Last edited:
5-5
eek.gif

Walcott AGAIN in another extra time!!!

Chamakh again to finish it off! This game is the wildest ******g game I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Damn 3 hour night class smh been following the arsenal game on twitter...:wow: :wow: wooooooooooow even Chamakh put in a good shift :lol: tisk risk at all the haters on my timeline, they can fallback :lol: but going down 4-0 in the first place to reading is inexcusable sheesh...incredible comeback though

Crazy game. Forgot all about todays matches since im at work. Go to livescores to check out the results and Arsenal down by 4.
I though eh what the hell game over. Then i check again and its tied and watched the remainder of the game. Chamakh with 2 goals LOL.
Now back to barca's game.

What a game! Can't believe it got to that point, it should never have had. JD-Kos partnership has never worked and it never will.
Walcott and Giroud did great. Eisfeld is quality, won't be surprised if he gets on the bench for some EPL games.
Props to Chamakh...13/14 month drought :lol:. Hopefully he gets more goals
If we don't tie Walcott down to a new deal.... :smh:
If Reading didn't make that sub in stoppage time, they would have probably won.
Glad we won but I hope this doesn't mask dealing with the problems we have at hand

Last edited:
Dang Spanish speaker in espn straight ethered up Manchester United and ferguson just now. Dude pulled out records of how referee show favoritism when Man U are losing or on the verge to lose and put so much stoppage time lmao. And how that referee might face jail time. In other news props to arsenal

Back
Top Bottom