The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Hard to say if it was a pen (need to see it again), but it looked like he took the bait and just leaned into the guy... To do that in the 94th min?  

Ugh, I honestly would rather just crash out. These next few weeks are going to be hellish and rough on the legs. Just let it go.

Brendan Rogers having a nightmare over at Swansea....down a goal...about to lose...

Norwich shipped 2 goals past Spurs (1)

Not looking good for AVB....

I'll be surprised if Sturridge is at Chelsea next season...

Ugh, I honestly would rather just crash out. These next few weeks are going to be hellish and rough on the legs. Just let it go.

That's why I'm glad United fielded alot of our bench, and keep Rooney, RVP etc off. I dont know why Chelsea have their 3 midfield maestros out there burning up their legs.

Rare Macheda sighting...he's coming on...

Last edited:
Good goal for Sturridge, horrible defending...

However, his inconsistency still won't save him....

Nani throwin bows out there with Oscar...

These dudes in the locker rooms like

pretty bad mental mistakes from the reserves, even if Chelsea practically had their first team on their pitch it makes absolutely no sense for Wooten to tackle so aggressive in the box with less than a minute to go. Can't complain though, better it happened in the CC and not in the CL or a league fixture.

I'll be surprised if Sturridge is at Chelsea next season...
That's why I'm glad United fielded alot of our bench, and keep Rooney, RVP etc off. I dont know why Chelsea have their 3 midfield maestros out there burning up their legs.
Rare Macheda sighting...he's coming on...

wasn't too happy seeing Rafael lasting the full 120mins though... :rolleyes hopefully he'll be on 100% fitness this weekend...

Wooton...his inexperience was exposed...the boy will learn from his mistakes i'm sure...
alright then,time to loan some of these kids off in January :lol:

Bradford is a kind draw. Really hope Arsenal win one of the cup competitions this season, the club needs it.

Back
Top Bottom