The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

II really feel bad for AVB and Rodgers

Yea man same here.
Glad that we're playing against Bradford, the other fixtures around that time aren't too demanding. Despite the win in the Reading, I just hope it never gets to that again.
If we make it to the semi's, January is a tough month. The end of December to early February is gonna be a grind :wow: :smh:
I do understand and agree with Wenger in terms of how high this cup ranks on his list. [Players are attracted to playing in Champions League games, not Carling Cup games...]. But with that said, as of now, this is our best chance to win something. So i hope Wenger takes it more seriously. And hopefully around that time, injures will not be a problem so we can be more flexible.

I'll be surprised if Sturridge is at Chelsea next season...
That's why I'm glad United fielded alot of our bench, and keep Rooney, RVP etc off. I dont know why Chelsea have their 3 midfield maestros out there burning up their legs.
Rare Macheda sighting...he's coming on...

wasn't too happy seeing Rafael lasting the full 120mins though... :rolleyes hopefully he'll be on 100% fitness this weekend...

Wooton...his inexperience was exposed...the boy will learn from his mistakes i'm sure...
alright then,time to loan some of these kids off in January :lol:

I was hoping Smalling was going to make an appearance to relieve some pressure of Rafael and also just get some game time...

his time is up...

Ferguson blames Nani for cup exit

Sir Alex Ferguson placed the blame for Manchester United's 5-4 loss to Chelsea in the Capital One Cup on winger Nani,who lost possession in the final seconds of normal time.

Nani,25,surrendered the ball in the dying stages as United led 3-2 on Wednesday night.
Chelsea then made their way to goal and won the penalty that sent the match into extra time.

Despite scoring United's third goal to give them the lead,Nani came under heavy fire from Ferguson for his costly error.

"We gave the ball away for the third goal having been in complete control of the match at that point,"Ferguson said.
"All we needed to do was see the game out with good possession.

"Nani is experienced but he's a player who wants to beat men and I often discourage him from that.In that situation,if we'd kept the ball at the corner flag,the game's over.

"We had a lot of attacks and nothing came of them,and their counter-attack was very good,but if you're winning 3-2 in the final seconds of the game then you should see it out.We've only got ourselves to blame really.

"They're at home,you'd expect them to attack and they did.The way we approach games is always wanting to win,so you were always going to get an open game."

Ferguson's coments add to claims that Nani is unsettled at Old Trafford,having been given limited playing time this season.He is reported to be after a move in the summer,with a number of Serie A clubs among those interested in his services.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/01/chelsea-investigating-apparent-monkey-gesture

They need to ban these "fans" for life... 
mean.gif

I don't understand that, do they not understand they have black players on their team as well?

Some people will never grow the **** up.

monkey gestures, fireworks, banners, pitch invaders, goals galore, gotta love Manchester United Chelsea games

Dont know if I want Vancouver or LA to lose. Ugh though choice. I think I'm rooting for Vancouver tonight; Cascadia rivals > that city to the south.

The Daily mail says Theo to merseyside, LIVERPOOL that is, not Everton
They have a chance in the winter

smh at Landon's dive, though. Went down like a punk.

Defender made contact with his left arm trying to stop him from getting to the ball >D

Tougher game that I'd imagine though, great win. Will be another tough game against the smurfs on Sunday, can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom