THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Well Cranston from BB was interviewed and said we can maybe expect new episodes in June, along with Mad Men and BB. Not sure how credible he is, though.

Well Cranston from BB was interviewed and said we can maybe expect new episodes in June, along with Mad Men and BB. Not sure how credible he is, though.

^ That news is better than nothing. But when would they schedule the show? I've never seen AMC put a headline show on the weekdays, and they wouldnt schedule it to play at like 11pm on Sunday's after BB and Mad Men.

^ That news is better than nothing. But when would they schedule the show? I've never seen AMC put a headline show on the weekdays, and they wouldnt schedule it to play at like 11pm on Sunday's after BB and Mad Men.

Yeah I'm not sure how they will have each 3 shows on during the same Sunday times they usually have. I think they might move TWD to Saturdays, but who knows for sure... I doubt it's even done by June. Breaking Bad is all I care about, the whole year wait for that has been brutal.

Yeah I'm not sure how they will have each 3 shows on during the same Sunday times they usually have. I think they might move TWD to Saturdays, but who knows for sure... I doubt it's even done by June. Breaking Bad is all I care about, the whole year wait for that has been brutal.

There's no way AMC would put TWD on Saturdays. Worst night of the week for shows. If anything I see them putting it on Monday or another one of the shows on Monday. I mean, what real TV shows are on the major networks during summer to compete with shows that get insane ratings like AMC's?

Agreed with Breaking Bad, though
laugh.gif
I've been fiending for new BB since the +$!% ended.

There's no way AMC would put TWD on Saturdays. Worst night of the week for shows. If anything I see them putting it on Monday or another one of the shows on Monday. I mean, what real TV shows are on the major networks during summer to compete with shows that get insane ratings like AMC's?

laugh.gif
I've been fiending for new BB since the +$!% ended.

laugh.gif
I've been fiending for new BB since the +%!! ended.

laugh.gif
I've been fiending for new BB since the +%!! ended.

80 is out for those that care... It released about 2 weeks ago. Its also the beginning of a new story arc should be pretty good

80 is out for those that care... It released about 2 weeks ago. Its also the beginning of a new story arc should be pretty good

Back
Top Bottom