THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

yeah... chapter 80's ending kinda came at me by surprise,
the prison arc wasn't to long ago was it? around 1 week maybe? 2?
Agreed, I didn't think the ending to issue 80 would end that way...But it was slowly building up.  
I was waiting for that issue to drop for the longest time. 

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

yeah... chapter 80's ending kinda came at me by surprise,
the prison arc wasn't to long ago was it? around 1 week maybe? 2?
Agreed, I didn't think the ending to issue 80 would end that way...But it was slowly building up.  
I was waiting for that issue to drop for the longest time. 

Originally Posted by big1236

how often do the comic books drop? Monthly?

On average, yes, once a month.  But with the last issue (#80), it was over a month.  Hopefully #81 drops next week. 

On average, yes, once a month.  But with the last issue (#80), it was over a month.  Hopefully #81 drops next week. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

yea that wait for 80 was super long. I was kinda pissed cuz I had just gotten into the series. I read all the way up to 79 in like a month then all the sudden 80 took like 2 months to drop.... The ending to 80 was kinda a surprise but hey I welcome the new story arc

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

yea that wait for 80 was super long. I was kinda pissed cuz I had just gotten into the series. I read all the way up to 79 in like a month then all the sudden 80 took like 2 months to drop.... The ending to 80 was kinda a surprise but hey I welcome the new story arc

Funny you ask, most comics drop monthly. But I was at my local comic book store and they are now doing Walking Dead Weekly. Started the beginning of the year and it will be a way for newcomers to catch up. I went on Sat and the first 2 were out already. I assume they drop Weds like normal comics and I assume they will keep it going till they catch up which would be about halfway into 2012. When I saw this though, I was trippin out 
embarassed.gif
 x 
smokin.gif

Funny you ask, most comics drop monthly. But I was at my local comic book store and they are now doing Walking Dead Weekly. Started the beginning of the year and it will be a way for newcomers to catch up. I went on Sat and the first 2 were out already. I assume they drop Weds like normal comics and I assume they will keep it going till they catch up which would be about halfway into 2012. When I saw this though, I was trippin out 
embarassed.gif
 x 
smokin.gif

where can i read #80 online without having to download software? I'm trying to read it at work/iphone.....

where can i read #80 online without having to download software? I'm trying to read it at work/iphone.....

I was totally hooked on the show when it aired...
but the more I dwell on the show these days, I have to say... the show wasn't very well written and I'm not surprised it did not win many awards it was nominated for.

for example, the CDC episode was a waste... nobody cared the black lady decided to stay, but when the white girl decides to stay, the old guy puts his life on the line to change her mind. Couldn't they have snatched up some military weapons that were laying around the CDC?! Grab a .50 cal Seriously!

the asian guy's character is EXTREMELY grey. Some pizza delivery guy that gets his butt kidnapped by the Vatos?! Does he have family? Obviously the Vatos safehouse is big enough to hold everyone in the group, but they decide to drive around looking for some place to hold up?

I hope they at least explain the zombie outbreak in Season-2

Anyways... from time to time, I imagine what I'd do if I were in a zombie world.
I'd definitely be sporting a machete and chopping off some limbs. (from I AM LEGEND) I'd be syphoning a ton of gas from abandoned cars.

I was totally hooked on the show when it aired...
but the more I dwell on the show these days, I have to say... the show wasn't very well written and I'm not surprised it did not win many awards it was nominated for.

for example, the CDC episode was a waste... nobody cared the black lady decided to stay, but when the white girl decides to stay, the old guy puts his life on the line to change her mind. Couldn't they have snatched up some military weapons that were laying around the CDC?! Grab a .50 cal Seriously!

the asian guy's character is EXTREMELY grey. Some pizza delivery guy that gets his butt kidnapped by the Vatos?! Does he have family? Obviously the Vatos safehouse is big enough to hold everyone in the group, but they decide to drive around looking for some place to hold up?

I hope they at least explain the zombie outbreak in Season-2

Anyways... from time to time, I imagine what I'd do if I were in a zombie world.
I'd definitely be sporting a machete and chopping off some limbs. (from I AM LEGEND) I'd be syphoning a ton of gas from abandoned cars.

I was so hooked on the comic when I read all 79 after the 1st season ended. This waiting shh is not for me though. The series coming in the summer would be great.

Some station needs to just say eff the normal schedule and just have dope programs airing constantly. So when one batch takes a break another starts up.

I was so hooked on the comic when I read all 79 after the 1st season ended. This waiting shh is not for me though. The series coming in the summer would be great.

Some station needs to just say eff the normal schedule and just have dope programs airing constantly. So when one batch takes a break another starts up.

Back
Top Bottom