pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man me and my girl were talking about this show yesterday. One of the doped I've seen in a while...I hope they go into detail on how the virus/sickness sprung up!

Man me and my girl were talking about this show yesterday. One of the doped I've seen in a while...I hope they go into detail on how the virus/sickness sprung up!

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Highly doubt it.

They might if there's gonna be a filler plot.

In the comic it's all about the characters and the story. Haven't even addressed how it started.

They might if there's gonna be a filler plot.

In the comic it's all about the characters and the story. Haven't even addressed how it started.

No and Kirkman has no set ending in mind; he's gonna keep going til he gets tired of it.

Note: Kirkman doesn't get tired of things.

No and Kirkman has no set ending in mind; he's gonna keep going til he gets tired of it.

Note: Kirkman doesn't get tired of things.

do you guys think if they keep getting renewed the seasons will just come out around halloween?
thats a long time between seasons for me to wait....

do you guys think if they keep getting renewed the seasons will just come out around halloween?
thats a long time between seasons for me to wait....

Every AMC show comes out with about a year between seasons; if Mad Man was on for this season it'd be premiering sometime July like it's been doing since '07

Every AMC show comes out with about a year between seasons; if Mad Man was on for this season it'd be premiering sometime July like it's been doing since '07

I'm sure they might adress it seeing as it isn't completely following the comic...I know I know it's just it bugs me not knowing lll

I'm sure they might adress it seeing as it isn't completely following the comic...I know I know it's just it bugs me not knowing lll

Back
Top Bottom