THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Never read a comic in my life but this comic series is trouble. I caught up a couple months ago and now im reading month by month. I heard they are def going to hershells farm next season so dont give up hope on them loosely following the comic. I already said it and ill say it again. If they show some of the stuff that happens in the comic, The Walking Dead will be some of the best Television possibly EVER. I suggest everyone reads the comics man, some real though provoking stuff going on

Never read a comic in my life but this comic series is trouble. I caught up a couple months ago and now im reading month by month. I heard they are def going to hershells farm next season so dont give up hope on them loosely following the comic. I already said it and ill say it again. If they show some of the stuff that happens in the comic, The Walking Dead will be some of the best Television possibly EVER. I suggest everyone reads the comics man, some real though provoking stuff going on

Originally Posted by theone218

do you guys think if they keep getting renewed the seasons will just come out around halloween?
thats a long time between seasons for me to wait....

You ever watch a TV series before?  Every show ive ever seen takes like a year in between seasons

do you guys think if they keep getting renewed the seasons will just come out around halloween?

You ever watch a TV series before?  Every show ive ever seen takes like a year in between seasons

can't wait for season 2...  the comics got me 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
.  if they head to the farm then 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

fap.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

actually some series do that mid-season hiatus, like they start off in the spring take a break in the summer time, then start back up in the fall.
wish this series was like that, but i understand that they can't cuz the whole zombie/halloween theme.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

actually some series do that mid-season hiatus, like they start off in the spring take a break in the summer time, then start back up in the fall.
wish this series was like that, but i understand that they can't cuz the whole zombie/halloween theme.

^ Thats a hiatus though. When seasons end they almost always take a year off. At least every show ive watched

^ Thats a hiatus though. When seasons end they almost always take a year off. At least every show ive watched

We should have a comic thread to discuss the issues, also anyone here read cross family values.? Its
sick.gif
walking dead graphic wise have nothing on it

We should have a comic thread to discuss the issues, also anyone here read cross family values.? Its
sick.gif
walking dead graphic wise have nothing on it

on the last episode of season one... what does the doctor whisper in the dudes ear before he heads out of CDC??

any guesses?

on the last episode of season one... what does the doctor whisper in the dudes ear before he heads out of CDC??

any guesses?

I just read Vol. 14 recently and holy +%$% Rick and company can't catch a break.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

The comics are crack.
pimp.gif

I hope Michonne gets introduced in the season 2.

I just read Vol. 14 recently and holy +%$% Rick and company can't catch a break.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

The comics are crack.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

The comics are crack.
pimp.gif

Yep I read them all in a week.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom