THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when did they say shes preggo?

It wasn't said, we're just speculating. In the season finale the Doc whispered something to Rick but he has yet to say what the doctor told him.
oh ok yeah i remember that...i thought yall were talking the vet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

If you read the comics and still like this show, I don't know what to tell you. Its like the antithesis of the comic. There were 3 quality episodes in season 1. I have yet to watch one in season 2. I know I'm sounding super salty right now but I am. I was glad they addressed some of the issues with season 1 but now it seems like season 2 is going to have its own set of issues...

I've read the comics and am glad they aren't following the plot in the comics verbatim.

Makes me enjoy the show more because I don't know what to expect.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

If you read the comics and still like this show, I don't know what to tell you. Its like the antithesis of the comic. There were 3 quality episodes in season 1. I have yet to watch one in season 2. I know I'm sounding super salty right now but I am. I was glad they addressed some of the issues with season 1 but now it seems like season 2 is going to have its own set of issues...

I've read the comics and am glad they aren't following the plot in the comics verbatim.

toine2983 wrote:
I didn't say follow the comics but everyone always assumes that when I bring it up. I'm talking about the characters being completely different than how they really are. All the females are super annoying/whiny which none are like that in the comic. Andrea especially when she is one of my favorite characters in the comic and she is super emo in the show (wanting to die, blaming others for saving her, wanting to run away with Shane, generally moping around the place. Plus they do the stereotypical, I see a zombie really close so I'm gonna freeze up in terror that always happens in zombie movies. Andrea has already done it twice this season when she is the best shot out of all the survivors. I don't agree with the way the women are depicted in the show at all. 

toine2983 wrote:
I didn't say follow the comics but everyone always assumes that when I bring it up. I'm talking about the characters being completely different than how they really are. All the females are super annoying/whiny which none are like that in the comic. Andrea especially when she is one of my favorite characters in the comic and she is super emo in the show (wanting to die, blaming others for saving her, wanting to run away with Shane, generally moping around the place. Plus they do the stereotypical, I see a zombie really close so I'm gonna freeze up in terror that always happens in zombie movies. Andrea has already done it twice this season when she is the best shot out of all the survivors. I don't agree with the way the women are depicted in the show at all. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I agree 99% with what Shane did. Risk vs benefit.

fur rill, Shane that dude.
Na B, Shane was the one holding Otis back. They had a crazy lead on them Zombies... The only question I have is when did Zombies start running?? Zombie rules are just out the window now day

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I agree 99% with what Shane did. Risk vs benefit.

fur rill, Shane that dude.
Na B, Shane was the one holding Otis back. They had a crazy lead on them Zombies... The only question I have is when did Zombies start running?? Zombie rules are just out the window now day

Honestly I was a big fan of season 1 and was highly anticipating this season but I'm disappointed so far. I'm a huge fan of the comics but like others mentioned before I don't like how they changed up the characters so much. TV Lori is annoying. TV Andrea is annoying. TV Glenn is a lame (and he was one of my favorites from the comic
30t6p3b.gif
)

It seems like the only character that's on point with their comic version is Dale. Even TV Rick gets on my nerves. He was an interesting character in the comic and I would look forward to his role in the story lines but TV Rick just seems overdramatic and whiny.

On the plus side, I do like how they deviated from the comic story a little. It keeps it feeling fresh and has an "alternate" universe feel with all these extra characters and characters living longer than they should be.

Honestly I was a big fan of season 1 and was highly anticipating this season but I'm disappointed so far. I'm a huge fan of the comics but like others mentioned before I don't like how they changed up the characters so much. TV Lori is annoying. TV Andrea is annoying. TV Glenn is a lame (and he was one of my favorites from the comic
30t6p3b.gif
)

It seems like the only character that's on point with their comic version is Dale. Even TV Rick gets on my nerves. He was an interesting character in the comic and I would look forward to his role in the story lines but TV Rick just seems overdramatic and whiny.

On the plus side, I do like how they deviated from the comic story a little. It keeps it feeling fresh and has an "alternate" universe feel with all these extra characters and characters living longer than they should be.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... poor Porkins though. I was just warming up to dude too.

I'm already jelly of dudes who catch on at the end of this season. Get to skim through this autopilot %#+*.

When is Daryl gonna smang Andrea's frown upside down? At least give her something to do.
You gonna cry laughing when you do find out who smangs her

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... poor Porkins though. I was just warming up to dude too.

I'm already jelly of dudes who catch on at the end of this season. Get to skim through this autopilot %#+*.

When is Daryl gonna smang Andrea's frown upside down? At least give her something to do.
You gonna cry laughing when you do find out who smangs her

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by toine2983

This.

Agreed. As ridiculous as Shane is, he is an important part to the show.
And I really hope that Daryl and Andrea don't hook up in the show. Please. I'm glad that they didn't get down in the woods when they searched for the girl. Haha.

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by toine2983

This.

Agreed. As ridiculous as Shane is, he is an important part to the show.
And I really hope that Daryl and Andrea don't hook up in the show. Please. I'm glad that they didn't get down in the woods when they searched for the girl. Haha.

I don't feel like looking through the comics so can someone just confirm for me that dude who owns the farm had sons in the comic? Cuz I remember him having one or maybe two sons as well as a daughter and all I've seen is the daughter. The whole scene where the daughter is talking to Glenn about who died stood out and made me remember the sons.

Anyway for ppl disappointed, so far I can understand but yall probably could've realized it's the plot that drives this series. The actors aren't amazing and at the moment it's like they're letting themselves drown in the story when the character development should be flourishing when a huge part of the story is how ppl change in this new world. If you've been watching BB there's no way you don't notice the drop in quality acting.

I don't feel like looking through the comics so can someone just confirm for me that dude who owns the farm had sons in the comic? Cuz I remember him having one or maybe two sons as well as a daughter and all I've seen is the daughter. The whole scene where the daughter is talking to Glenn about who died stood out and made me remember the sons.

Anyway for ppl disappointed, so far I can understand but yall probably could've realized it's the plot that drives this series. The actors aren't amazing and at the moment it's like they're letting themselves drown in the story when the character development should be flourishing when a huge part of the story is how ppl change in this new world. If you've been watching BB there's no way you don't notice the drop in quality acting.

Originally Posted by Liban906

30t6p3b.gif
)

This dude...........

And it looks like he will be making another bold move next week. I understand how some of you feel. I felt the same about some of the Marvel comics when they were made into movies. But understand, they're trying to introduce the series to the general public. I had no idea the series originally was a comic book. A tv series about zombies!? Im in.....that's all it took for me. If anything you should appreciate the comics even more now. I haven't read the comics but I plan to real soon. A few spoilers ahead, sorry. But the fact that the black dude is somewhat of a leader and Shane is dead by this point in the comics has me intrigued. Point is, we have to understand that the writers and producers of the show are trying to please two different audiences, the comic book fan and the horror fan. Also they don't have the same luxury with producing a tv series as you would with writing a book or comic. More detail goes into writing. This series could be canceled after season 3, or the budget could be lowered again, which lead to changes being made. They have to be prepared for that. If you draw it out exactly like the comics it could go on forever(damn that'd be great).

Originally Posted by Liban906

30t6p3b.gif
)

This dude...........

And it looks like he will be making another bold move next week. I understand how some of you feel. I felt the same about some of the Marvel comics when they were made into movies. But understand, they're trying to introduce the series to the general public. I had no idea the series originally was a comic book. A tv series about zombies!? Im in.....that's all it took for me. If anything you should appreciate the comics even more now. I haven't read the comics but I plan to real soon. A few spoilers ahead, sorry. But the fact that the black dude is somewhat of a leader and Shane is dead by this point in the comics has me intrigued. Point is, we have to understand that the writers and producers of the show are trying to please two different audiences, the comic book fan and the horror fan. Also they don't have the same luxury with producing a tv series as you would with writing a book or comic. More detail goes into writing. This series could be canceled after season 3, or the budget could be lowered again, which lead to changes being made. They have to be prepared for that. If you draw it out exactly like the comics it could go on forever(damn that'd be great).

It wasn't said, we're just speculating. In the season finale the Doc whispered something to Rick but he has yet to say what the doctor told him.
When the scene of Shane taking her on the forest floor aired, I knew that she would be knocked up.  He was probably busting his nut in her for a few weeks.
I can see how people say they would've done the same thing Shane did.  The most important thing was to get the equipment and save the boy (I haven't bothered to remember his name).  He could've sacrificed himself instead but that wasn't going to happen.  I wouldn't have done it.  If someone has my back then I have theirs.

When the scene of Shane taking her on the forest floor aired, I knew that she would be knocked up.  He was probably busting his nut in her for a few weeks.
I can see how people say they would've done the same thing Shane did.  The most important thing was to get the equipment and save the boy (I haven't bothered to remember his name).  He could've sacrificed himself instead but that wasn't going to happen.  I wouldn't have done it.  If someone has my back then I have theirs.

Back
Top Bottom