The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
The line and the signature Weeknd singing/rapping flow. I thought that was kinda clever

But yea petty no doubt. Can’t deny drakes ability to jack people’s style and make good music, but I feel like if I met him in a regular setting I’d write him off as a corn ball

Edit: Damn, I didn’t know Drake wrote a whole song about her (Finesse) :rofl:

Last edited:
I’m not doubting the music will be good. Just the idea that he’s going back to completely making dark music.

Dude is definitely going to have some “daytime music” on whatever project comes out next.

He not about that life no more.

Last edited:
jbhmmm.png

I know him and his team be reading the reactions. He know we wanna hear that ****. All we ask for is MDM quality. That's easy for him.

Like the song but it feels like this man is in super love and I feel we’re going to get that on the next album.

Sounds like Bella is down for that life.

His career is like when you had a day 1 homeboy and y'all were tight all through high school then you both go to the same college and he hangs around a new crowd and starts acting weird and dressing different. Y'all only speak in passing.
It's like i don't even know son anymore.

Like the song but it feels like this man is in super love and I feel we’re going to get that on the next album.

Sounds like Bella is down for that life.

This is nonsense this is R&B he doesn’t sound in love, have you heard old school R&B They use to beg for that poon poon..shout out to Keith sweat

Back
Top Bottom