The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

wouldn't mind getting this in CDQ

Weeknd previous alias' included Kin Kane, and The Noise

That's a throwback, I remember when dudes on KTT were digging all of that from the grave out of thirst for info/new music :lol:

Side note: Got a random promotional email from Rakuten for his Puma collab the other day and grabbed them. $55, or $44 after the code APPAREL20.

Here's a link for anyone else interested:

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/shoebacca/product/365039-02Black/

Last edited:
Weathers cooling down in NYC.... this song (and tape overall) just bumps 10x harder when everyone got their fall gear on, seeing people boo'd up enjoying the city, the town's got a different smell and energy, you bout to pick up the phone and see if shorty wants to hang but..you remember that ain't you.

Anyone else received their 5 Year Anniversary Kissland merchandise or better yet, hoodies? Just a heads up, quality is on point. Stitching on the arm sleeves and the back of the teal hoodie. As for the black one, its mostly screenprinted but it does have a few stitching on it or better yet patches.

Out the blue decided to run Kiss Land back.

... fam. :smh:

Where did we lose this guy?

The first 5 tracks... Jesus Christ. :smh:

And you all champion bull**** like king of the fall off :smh:

Low key, you all are the problem :smh: :lol:

Anyone else received their 5 Year Anniversary Kissland merchandise or better yet, hoodies? Just a heads up, quality is on point. Stitching on the arm sleeves and the back of the teal hoodie. As for the black one, its mostly screenprinted but it does have a few stitching on it or better yet patches.
Got all my merch a couple weeks ago but I skipped the hoodies. Ragrets. Thought I ordered 2 keychains, but just 1.

Waiting on a tee from the UK shop.

IMG_20181006_110931.jpg

If UO's upcharged *** stock makes it to the weekend I might grab the hat and one of the long-sleeves.

They'd probably get here before the 5 year tee I got from the initial drop's restock :lol:

Oh wow!

Healing ceremony? You don't have to answer if it's too personal.
Either way, I hope that you returned a better, renewed person

Healing ceremony and all the above. No problem speaking on it. I always advocate if there’s plants to make our bodies feel better why wouldn’t there be plants for our minds. The trilogy was literally the soundtrack to my life for 5 years. I’ve spoke to a few a people I know in the industry and a lot of the narrative was exaggerated but it inspired me to try and be congruent as a young man and I didn’t realize I was chasing a ghost. Nonetheless still a huge inspiration on my life and I’m one of the few that likes seeing the pop happy tracks cause I know what it takes to inspire stuff like coming down etc

Back
Top Bottom