The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Abel is foul for real for not giving us one last beat drop at 3:05 on Faith.

I can't hear that joint without thinking about how hard it would have it.

Just one more bridge into the chorus, I'm not even asking for an extra verse. :smh:

I was wrong, After Hours might be his best album.
As someone who has stuck with XO til now but has openly been critical of BBTM and Starboy (although there were many good tracks from those two), I think After Hours was the best we could hope for in the post Kiss Land era

Imo this piece of work was really two albums in one. The sappy/Max Martin sounding stuff and then the Metro/Da Heala/Illangelo stuff. As a whole I said it was a classic weeks/months ago and I still stand by that. Especially with the inclusion of the bonus 3 tracks. I am still listening to the entire album to this day don't matter what mood I'm in

Considering how good MDM was, I think it's safe to say he's on an uptick after seemingly going in the opposite direction

Also, I finally received my second ordered t-shirt. The first one I got, I honestly hated lol. The sizing was awful and the material just seemed off

The second shirt was the Paradise Tee I think a collab with A$AP? Anyway it's 1000 times better, more accurate fit and quality material/print. I was impressed and I see re-sellers trying for $100+ smh. Glad I ended up buying

Back
Top Bottom