The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’d imagine he’ll drop at least one track, or at least perform one unreleased joint. Similar to how he did with The Hills back in 2015.

The Hills still fire. I’m still baffled as to how some of you don’t rock with it heavy... yet praise those tracks that shan’t be named.

I’d imagine he’ll drop at least one track, or at least perform one unreleased joint. Similar to how he did with The Hills back in 2015.

The Hills still fire. I’m still baffled as to how some of you don’t rock with it heavy... yet praise those tracks that shan’t be named.
Both fire but King of the fall>

You my guy, but that is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on NT. :smh:

broncos19dm broncos19dm , time for a new poll.
The Hills
King of the Falloff
Trash in the Rain

giphy.gif

And these the mfers that they packaged
Their new ****, all be sounding like my past ****
Bring your girl to my show give her floor seats
Then she go downtown like she owe me
XO, XO, XO, mix it up, pour it up, take it down slow
This my sound, ***** **** your sound
Did it from the ground, ask around, *****
When I touch down I'mma shake **** up

:pimp: :pimp:

Convinced this is part of a 4 year troll. No other way to explain this nonsense.

The only thing dope about any of that was the northface jacket son wore in that video. I was always tempted to searching for it on eBay, but then I realize how trash the song was, and that the jacket might somehow have a trash curse placed on it and I don’t want to be trash so I never looked for one... which is trash because the design is cool. :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

Convinced this is part of a 4 year troll. No other way to explain this nonsense.

The only thing dope about any of that was the northface jacket son wore in that video. I was always tempted to searching for it on eBay, but then I realize how trash the song was, and that the jacket might somehow have a trash curse placed on it and I don’t want to be trash so I never looked for one... which is trash because the design is cool. :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

ABFBD47C-7C6C-4107-8D0D-A4528302BB75.gif

Wasted times I spent with someone else
She wasn't even half of you
Reminiscin' how you felt
Reminiscin' how you felt
And even though you put my life through hell
I can't seem to forget 'bout you, 'bout you
I want you to myself

wow.png

Back
Top Bottom